• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Used Focustronic Alkatronic Alkalinity Tester/Doser

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my backup Focustronic Alkatronic. I purchased it new in Jan 2022 and have had it in use for about 11 months. I properly shut it down by running RODI water through all pumps. Also stored the pH probe in a sealed cap w/ storage fluid. This unit has the quiet kit already installed and the firmware has been updated to the latest released version. I have included most items that came with it originally including the box. Comes with small bottle of reagent acid as well. Drain and reagent lines are used but sample line is brand new (including a new pre-filter). Dosing pump lines were serviced not too long ago but still have about 400 tests on them before FT recommends replacing, so I am including a set of new pump head hoses for 3/4 pumps. The 4th dosing pump was never used so hose is in perfect condition. Additionally the latest batch of units included a cheaper milwalkee pH probe, which I replaced with a brand new Atlas Sci Lab Grade pH probe (only 2 months old) that older Alkatronics used (and works way better, but they are $100). Unit works perfectly but no longer need 2 units. Unit is in amazing shape with no issues. Asking $675 shipped in the lower 48 US States. Local pickup offered and will discount for not shipping.

What's Included?
1x Alkatronic unit w/ pre-installed pH probe (used)
1x Power adapter (used)
1x 250mL Concentrated Reagent Solution (new)
1x pH Calibration solution (4.01) (new)
1x pH Calibration solution (7.00) (new)
1x 100mL Graduated cylinder Broke it accidently
1x 25mL Graduated cylinder
1x 100mL Testing beaker and magnetic mixing rod
1x USB cable
Medical-grade adapters (used) and microfilter (new)
Mounting bracket and screws (new)
Silicone tubing (sample tube new, all other used)
IMG-1499.jpg IMG-1498.jpg IMG-1497.jpg

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back