• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Used Red Sea MAX E-260 69 Gallon Aquarium Tank

Style68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

For sale is a Red Sea MAX E-260 69 Gallon Aquarium Reef Tank with AI Hydra 26 HD LED lights for pickup only in New Jersey.

Usage Description
  • This aquarium was upgraded with the Red Sea sump conversion pipe kit. This pipe kit was cut and extended to accommodate an Eshopps R-200 refugium sump. (Sump not included. Photos with sump are provided only for reference)
  • An extremely slow (water drop) leak was found on the return bulkhead which was fixed using silicon adhesive. This bulkhead is the older type model that uses teeth to lock the top return pipe in place. I accidently turned it the opposite direction during maintenance, which caused the very small leak. I assume a replacement bulkhead/pipe can be purchased directly from Red Sea, but as I said the leak was fixed using a silicon adhesive.
  • As with most used tanks there will be some scratches on the display glass.
  • An under the desk adjustable keyboard tray was installed inside the top of the cabinet to house a GHL controller and dosing unit.
  • One AI Hydra 26 HD LED light was replaced under warranty.
Delivery Includes
  • 1 x Display Tank
  • 1 x Cabinet Stand
  • 2 x Hydra 26 HD LED Lights
  • 1 x ClearView Classic Aquarium Lid with 2 Feed Cutouts
  • 1 x Rear Sump MSK-900 Protein Skimmer (Not required when using an in-cabinet sump)
  • 2 x Circulation Pumps with Outlet Nozzles
  • 1 x Rear Sump Media Rack
  • 1 x Integrated Power Center
  • Rear Sump Bulkhead Fittings for Non In-Cabinet Sump configurations
  • 1 x Extra Flow Regulated Overflow Pipe (Will probably not be needed but it's an extra piece)
Notes
  • The Red Sea MAX E-260 aquarium was purchased on April 2016.
  • A new Red Sea In-Cabinet sump conversion pipe kit may need to be purchased if not using the same Eshopps R-200 sump.
  • 2 rear sump sponge filters will need to be purchased from Red Sea if you plan to convert this unit back to the original rear sump configuration.
  • The tank is located on the second floor of my home. 2 to 3 persons would need to remove the item.
Asking Price: $900

IMG_20190717_135301.jpg IMG_20190717_135332.jpg IMG_20190717_135125.jpg IMG_20190717_140242.jpg Skimmer.jpg Circ Pump.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back