FS: White Red Sea Reefer 170 + Clearview Lid + More for $600

CoralDanimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I recently upgraded to a Red Sea Reefer 425 and I’m looking to sell my 170. I had it up and running for 18 months so it hasn’t seen too much use. I did give it a healthy scrubbing including cleaning out all the plumbing, but there’s still some coralline on the overflow. No issues with the tank, stand or plumbing and no major scratches. There are some screws in the stand that I used to mount my Neptune DOSs as well as a screw to hang a Kessil refugium light. Comes with the original box. I also have a bunch of other things you’re welcome to for free that I put in the picture. Tank comes with a filter media cup, 3 filter socks, and Sicce 2.0 return pump so everything you need.

The tank/stand new is $1,150 and I’m also including the $150 Artfully Acrylic Clearview Lid as well. Selling for $600 (PayPal, Venmo, or cash). Pick up is in San Rafael, CA. Sorry no piecing it out and I can’t deliver it because it barely fit into my car when it was all packaged.

Here’s the tank when it was up and running:
1600454349414.jpeg

Here is the stand & sump when up and running:
1600454334721.jpeg

Here is the tank cleaned & emptied:
7S4DefH.jpg

Here is the stand & sump:
3HJmEwF.jpg

They're not really scratches - kind of like scuff marks, but they didn't come off with a razor:
19VC3uQ.jpg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back