• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: WYSIWYG Rainbow Acan Frag Packs $250 Shipped

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello Reefers!

I've got 5 WYSIWYG Rainbow Acan/Micromussa (whatever you prefer to call them is fine with me lol) frag packs for sale. They are $250 each (prefer PayPal) shipped anywhere within the continental US. They will be shipped Via UPS overnight and come with a standard DOA policy. In the case of a DOA, I ask that a clear picture be sent of the DOA coral, still in the sealed shipping bag that it was received in, within 2 hours of a first attempt delivery. Any DOAs will be replaced (I always keep additional frags of everything I sell on hand just in case I may need to replace something) free of charge for the coral(s) but the shipping charge for the replacement(s) will be the responsibility of the buyer. Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis. PM is key.

These frags were cut 4/10 so they are healed up and ready to go now. Thanks for looking!

Pack A
IMG_2482.jpeg

Pack B
IMG_2483.jpeg

Pack C
IMG_2484.jpeg

Pack D
IMG_2485.jpeg

Pack E
IMG_2486.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back