Fts!!

shananigans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric-

I am really happy with the new setup! It's a lot nicer to have that sump underneath the tank where I can get to equipment vs. the hang on 'fuge I had on the back of my 45. My brittle star also lives down there now and he's always cruisin around between the compartments.
I have some frags coming from Kass and a couple from John, and we split a clean up crew. Haven't decided on any fish yet...
The metal halides also make a tremendous difference! When it was all said and done I spent more $ that I thought I would but I think it was worth it! :moneygrubber:

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol no i just though odd how people from out of wisconsin ended up posting all over in the fv area.I thought you were around the wisconsin area?

I guess the out of state people just like wisconsin lol

Everyone just loves Wisconsin!

If you hit "New Posts", all posts show up that are new and people sometimes don't notice the thread is in a club forum is all. I've done it myself on accident too, so now I double check which forum it's in before I post a response.

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone wants to be a Cheesehead Sara!!!! Not a dare I say it F_ _ . Very cool Shannon As with everything in the hobby I learned its better to spend the money up front instead of hodge podging it togethere thats what I did and have right now and its kind of a pain in the butt sometimes. Hence, why the new build is taking longer than expected. Things will be great for maint. and ease of operation in my eyes.

Eric

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man now I need to eat my words!!!! If your going to the discovery swap you going to post any of your LPS frags?:D

Eric

drew.michael

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
andyfts.jpg
here's mine

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a nice looking tank Drew where you at? Also I like the coloring of your tank what lights are you running?

Eric

tc269

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is that the frog spawn you got from me on the right side?? if so its has grown!!

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man now I need to eat my words!!!! If your going to the discovery swap you going to post any of your LPS frags?:D

Eric

Nice topic transition. I'll post some pics when I figure out what I'm going to bring. Here's a teaser ...

Wilsonis.jpg

ChaliceGroup.jpg

cfm091-Mystic.jpg

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a feeling if you and Bill (midwest saltwater) are there I know where most of my money will be spent. Jason remember how much time I spent by Bill in Madison. And you just wait until Kass see's your chalices!!!!! Thanks for the pics!!!!! Can't wait to see some of the actual frags you decide to bring. Do you have any new recent FTS Sara?

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a feeling if you and Bill (midwest saltwater) are there I know where most of my money will be spent. Jason remember how much time I spent by Bill in Madison. And you just wait until Kass see's your chalices!!!!! Thanks for the pics!!!!! Can't wait to see some of the actual frags you decide to bring. Do you have any new recent FTS Sara?

Lol i tried to stay away from bill but you just couldnt eric.I had so much stuff being held for me at that swap i had to say no to alot of frags from him lol.And i will be leaving credit cards at home this time just incase.

And sara i want some of the last pic..........:tongue:

tc269

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow cant wait to meet you and see all of your stuff at the swap now, nice pics and nice corals!!

eskymick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, Bri Guy, it looks like your thread got hijacked.
Thanks to all who posted FT shots. I appreciate the inspiration.
Drew, your "sticks" are awesome!!

johnanddawn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm coming up on 6 months in the new tank. filled up pretty quick now just to let it grow

FTSjune09.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back