• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fu Manchu lionfish

Mordie101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone get me a fu Manchu lionfish??? They seem to be out of stock everywhere I’ve looked!!

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn’t look like the ship sadly.. I’ll call them though thanks for the heads up!!
Terry (the owner) is a great guy . Tell him Clint recommended him and I’m sure he will ship. It is a beautiful fish , I’ve actually been eyeing it myself. Lol

SaltyDuggz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do thanks for the heads up!!
Anyone here with experience with Fu Manchu? have heard they are difficult and picky eaters. MY LFS said they would be able to order one but I am curious how difficult it would be to wean off live feeder shrimp

Ilikefishandlamps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here with experience with Fu Manchu? have heard they are difficult and picky eaters. MY LFS said they would be able to order one but I am curious how difficult it would be to wean off live feeder shrimp
I’ve had one for 2 years now and still primarily only eats live foods. Very hard to get them off live but if you don’t mind going to your lfs twice a week or setting up a 10g freshie tank they’re great fish. Don’t move too much but really cool

SaltyDuggz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had one for 2 years now and still primarily only eats live foods. Very hard to get them off live but if you don’t mind going to your lfs twice a week or setting up a 10g freshie tank they’re great fish. Don’t move too much but really
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I don't mind that at all. I have had some freshwater predator tanks and have been missing the live feeding. In your experience what live food was best...ghost shrimp?

Ilikefishandlamps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ghost shrimp, guppies and when they are mature rosey reds. He only eats a couple a week my radiata is a much more aggressive eater and of course my grouper goes crazy and eats the most. I get 30-40 rosey once sometimes twice a week and let them all go crazy. My tank looks like a glitter bomb went off it’s kind of cool. My eel chases the feeders around but rarely catches one

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back