Haven't tested since last Saturday so decided to today. Here's the numbers

dkH - 7.84
PO4 - .061
Ca - 470
Mg - 1480
pH - 8.2
NO3 - ~50
Salinity - 1.0255

Nothing surprising but do need to fix PO4 and NO3. Lowered dosing on Ca and Mg and raise Alk. We'll see what Sunday looks like.
I take it no more updates on ssc means bad news? Hows the dendro look?

OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Took a couple pics of the Torch frag for Rich and wanted to post it here too. The thing has a huge reach ! !

Torch1.jpg

Cultivated Reef

Robin Haselden

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Took a couple pics of the Torch frag for Rich and wanted to post it here too. The thing has a huge reach ! !

Torch1.jpg
Beautiful.

I really want some torch coral to replace my frogspawn(kinda doesn't like the flow), but they are too expensive around here. EVERYONE here wants torch. Flavor of the year I guess.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Beautiful.

I really want some torch coral to replace my frogspawn(kinda doesn't like the flow), but they are too expensive around here. EVERYONE here wants torch. Flavor of the year I guess.
I've got 12 heads now. Guess I'm rich if i was to sell them! Lol

OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
I've got 12 heads now. Guess I'm rich if i was to sell them! Lol
My main colony was 14 or more but it was getting too big. I cut off 2 frags (more like small colonies) each with about 3 heads. Gave one to @RichtheReefer21 and have the other sitting on the sand. Supposedly this one is worth big money but I am not sure if it is or not.

Corals.com

Murica

View Badges
Reaction score
My main colony was 14 or more but it was getting too big. I cut off 2 frags (more like small colonies) each with about 3 heads. Gave one to @RichtheReefer21 and have the other sitting on the sand. Supposedly this one is worth big money but I am not sure if it is or not.
Only one way to find out fuds, time to open up shop. Everyone on R2R gets a discount [emoji4]

OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Found out today that my younger 1/2 brother is not related to me in anyway.... ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

His mom must have messed around on our Dad..... LOLOLOL
His older sister and him did a dna test thing and come to find out he's only her 1/2 brother. They are sending our youngest brother a kit to see where he stands..... I'm rolling ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

RichtheReefer21

Do It Yourself.
View Badges
Reaction score
Found out today that my younger 1/2 brother is not related to me in anyway.... ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

His older sister and him did a dna test thing and come to find out he's only her 1/2 brother. They are sending our youngest brother a kit to see where he stands..... I'm rolling ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
What the . . .

Raege

I think I was indecisive but now I’m not sure
View Badges
Reaction score

For a second thought I was on Jerry Springer forums not R2R..... crazy

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score

....... ;Wideyed

;Jawdrop

JFLU

View Badges
Reaction score

That’s awesome lol;Hilarious I bet they are shook. lol

OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
He seems to be taking it in stride. He's still my brother, blood or not and always will be and he knows it. ;)

Any special reefing plans for this week?

• Yes

Votes: 160 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 148 42.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 39 11.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
The Random Flow Generator™ Nozzle by VCA
Cultivated Reef