OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, haven't been on here much as of late. Busy doing life stuff.....

Today is day 733 of this tank, that 2 years 3 days ;)

Actually scraped all 3 sides of the glass today so I could take this pic. Almost every fish is in the pic as well minus the male clown who likes to sit behind the big nem now. He's become more aggressive than the female to my hand now if I put it anywhere near the nems. Bit me the other day while feeding the fish and nems. Now have to use long tweezers to feed the smaller one as that's when he'll attack.... ;Hilarious ;Meh Tank is just humming along with no interference from me accept to feed.

Day733.jpg

These 2 are keeping us busy ;)

A&A 6.jpg

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks lookin good happy belated tank bday. Pups are beautiful love the expression on their faces
Why ya calling us what’s up?
Laurie was calling Austin to get his attention and keeping Angie interested as well :)

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Actually scraped all 3 sides of the glass today so I could take this pic. Almost every fish is in the pic as well minus the male clown who likes to sit behind the big nem now. He's become more aggressive than the female to my hand now if I put it anywhere near the nems. Bit me the other day while feeding the fish and nems. Now have to use long tweezers to feed the smaller one as that's when he'll attack.... ;Hilarious ;Meh Tank is just humming along with no interference from me accept to feed.

Day733.jpg

A&A 6.jpg
Tank looks Great.
Dogs are Gorgeous, especially the one on the Right! He will be something else when he grows up.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Day733.jpg

A&A 6.jpg

The tank is looking awesome, Fudsey. And dem dogs, too.:)

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So no changes to the tank as of late. Just motoring on cruise control right now. I really need to find a home for a couple things. The one spot firefox is really too big for my tank and the GSP rock needs to go. I'll keep a piece of it to start over but the thing is about the size of a honeydew melon now.....

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So no changes to the tank as of late. Just motoring on cruise control right now. I really need to find a home for a couple things. The one spot firefox is really too big for my tank and the GSP rock needs to go. I'll keep a piece of it to start over but the thing is about the size of a honeydew melon now.....

That has to be the happiest GSP colony I have ever seen, looks like a huge Goniopora ;)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back