Fudsey's 135.4 Box of Water

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Been dosing #1 since April 1st, 2 & 3 for just 2 weeks."

Ah, that will do it. The whole system is needed so you're getting that instability.

Not to mention, there are zero trace in the alkalinity solution, and only iodine/iodide in the mag solution. The magic is literally 100% in the calcium solution.

It'll stable out

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope so @RichtheReefer21 ! ! !

And I hope @Scurvy makes it as well ! ! !

Now for bad news....

Was looking at the tank after the lights went out last night with a flashlight and I saw 1 of the peppermints picking at my Hammer and 2 at the original Frogspawn ! ! ! I was POed ! ! ! I got out my long turkey baster and blasted them away ! ! !

Looks like I got to figure out some sort of a trap for them and catch those little bastar**** ! ! !

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Now for bad news....

Was looking at the tank after the lights went out last night with a flashlight and I saw 1 of the peppermints picking at my Hammer and 2 at the original Frogspawn ! ! ! I was POed ! ! ! I got out my long turkey baster and blasted them away ! ! !

Looks like I got to figure out some sort of a trap for them and catch those little bastar**** ! ! !
Im 50/50 but hoping I can come up too. My old man isn't doing all that well so dealing with some stuff. What time you guys thinking? I did pick up an extra pack of LRS for you in hopes Ill get there.

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Crabby48 I started a new thing recently as I had too many different things. So, I slacked (defrosted in the fridge) spirulina brine shrimp, mysis, LRS reef frenzy and LRS herbivore frenzy, mixed them and refroze it. Fish and corals seem to really like the combo. I really want to start making my own but really need to figure out what to get and where to get it.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m always looking to mix it up more for my fish. Now I feed lrs reef frenzy, Hikari mysis and fresh clam alternating days. Not sure what frozen brine shrimp has to offer for nutrition so haven’t bothered. Although I have feed live brine a few times. I will have to research more I guess

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Now for bad news....

Oh yes. Little bastas they are once they get a taste of LPS. I won't keep them anymore because of this.

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You still have that bta? Any update pics?

Yes I do, I'll try to remember to get one tomorrow ;)

Oh yes. Little bastas they are once they get a taste of LPS. I won't keep them anymore because of this.
You got that right ! ! ! Need to get a bottle trap in there ASAP ! ! !

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
saw 1 of the peppermints picking at my Hammer and 2 at the original Frogspawn ! ! !

Those things are Devils in disguise :mad: I had them years ago and they didn’t seem to bother anything but I recently put a couple in my Biocube and they constantly picked on and aggravated everything! I didn’t have any trouble catching them, just throw some food in and net them when they go for it.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back