Haven't tested since last Saturday so decided to today. Here's the numbers

dkH - 7.84
PO4 - .061
Ca - 470
Mg - 1480
pH - 8.2
NO3 - ~50
Salinity - 1.0255

Nothing surprising but do need to fix PO4 and NO3. Lowered dosing on Ca and Mg and raise Alk. We'll see what Sunday looks like.

I take it no more updates on ssc means bad news? Hows the dendro look?

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took a couple pics of the Torch frag for Rich and wanted to post it here too. The thing has a huge reach ! !

Torch1.jpg

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took a couple pics of the Torch frag for Rich and wanted to post it here too. The thing has a huge reach ! !

Torch1.jpg
Beautiful.

I really want some torch coral to replace my frogspawn(kinda doesn't like the flow), but they are too expensive around here. EVERYONE here wants torch. Flavor of the year I guess.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful.

I really want some torch coral to replace my frogspawn(kinda doesn't like the flow), but they are too expensive around here. EVERYONE here wants torch. Flavor of the year I guess.

I've got 12 heads now. Guess I'm rich if i was to sell them! Lol

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 12 heads now. Guess I'm rich if i was to sell them! Lol

My main colony was 14 or more but it was getting too big. I cut off 2 frags (more like small colonies) each with about 3 heads. Gave one to @RichtheReefer21 and have the other sitting on the sand. Supposedly this one is worth big money but I am not sure if it is or not.

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My main colony was 14 or more but it was getting too big. I cut off 2 frags (more like small colonies) each with about 3 heads. Gave one to @RichtheReefer21 and have the other sitting on the sand. Supposedly this one is worth big money but I am not sure if it is or not.

Only one way to find out fuds, time to open up shop. Everyone on R2R gets a discount [emoji4]

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found out today that my younger 1/2 brother is not related to me in anyway.... ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

His mom must have messed around on our Dad..... LOLOLOL
His older sister and him did a dna test thing and come to find out he's only her 1/2 brother. They are sending our youngest brother a kit to see where he stands..... I'm rolling ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found out today that my younger 1/2 brother is not related to me in anyway.... ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

His older sister and him did a dna test thing and come to find out he's only her 1/2 brother. They are sending our youngest brother a kit to see where he stands..... I'm rolling ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
What the . . .

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

For a second thought I was on Jerry Springer forums not R2R..... crazy

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

....... ;Wideyed

;Jawdrop

JFLU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That’s awesome lol;Hilarious I bet they are shook. lol

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back