Fudsey's 135.4 Box of Water

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Scurvy I did move the hangers to the outside set and moved the light up to 15.5" off the water. I left the T5 at 12" for less light spill from them. I also turned up the intensity of the lights following the @Bulk Reef Supply settings for the Atlantiks. Seems a little less spread than the 2 - 26HDs but I love the color. Seems a lot less blues when taking pics now as well. Don't have to edit for color now.

Orphek1.jpg
Hey Fudsey. I recently put this same light over my 130. Had to get a rack to hang it from. But I’m also wanting to adjust height. Have mine 14” above the waterline. Not getting any spill so I’m afraid it’s not enough light. But boy is the V4 heavy

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK FINE ! ! ! ;Hilarious ;Yuck;Hilarious

Got the Orphek installed, think I need to raise it some more. It's at 13" over the water line but shading on the ends is a little extreme.... Can I move the hangers on it to the outside bolts? Can't find anything that says yea or nay....

Day838.jpg

Gorgeous

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your impression of Orpheks? I kind of miss my Maxspect. Still getting used to the V4.
I like the light, the control could use some work. AI's control was so much easier and could do it from a browser unlike the V4 which only has the app. The app needs a lot of polishing.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the light, the control could use some work. AI's control was so much easier and could do it from a browser unlike the V4 which only has the app. The app needs a lot of polishing.
I agree. I dislike the app. I decided to run the clouds function. But it won’t save the times so I forget when they start/stop. Also the programs reset themselves on my app. I do like the color from the light though.

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ScottR that's what I'm saying, the app needs work. It took me a while to get it to set up properly. You have to "send" the commands after every change and make sure you use the same name each time. It always looks like the changes don't take until you select the light at the bottom instead of "all".

Beautiful tank! That looks amazing!
Thank you ! !
Beautiful Keith!
Thanks Brian ! !
Looking awesome @Fudsey !!! Hope my tank looks half as good as that by spring time!
Thanks ! !
Thanks ! !

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photo dump because I haven't in a while ;)

Day875.jpg

Acan 5.jpg

Acan 6.jpg

Favia5.jpg

Torch10.jpg

TrachyNew3.jpg

Keith,
Your reef looks fantastic!!

lol
Your longnose hawkfish looks to be super healthy too.

Hope you have a great week!!

Back