• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Full 200gal setup with chiller. Must sell quickly to move. Los Angeles/Long Beach

Iona Skye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

$2000 for everything altogether. Here's a breakdown, in no particular order:

200gal tank, black background with built in overflow, 96" long, 25" tall, 20" deep
Stand, needs some repair & cleaning
Bubble Magus, curve 7 skimmer
Refugium, Eshopps, 36" long, 16" tall, 16" deep
Eheim 1262 pump, 900gph
Eheim Autofeeder
Phosban Reactor, Two Little Fishies
Rio 1100 pump
Whisper 60 air pump
JVP powerhead, 24w
JVP powerhead, 24w
UV Sterilizer, unknown brand/model, bulb # SLI G10T5L
Bioballs, sponges, random tubing & fittings, net, jugs, etc
Kessil, tuna blue A350W
Kessil, tuna blue A350
JBJ Chiller, 1/3hp
Dry live rock, over 200lbs

I'm estimating everything new to cost well over $5600 (and that was a conservative guess). Plan on re-plumbing. Should go without saying but I highly recommend you replace the bulkheads and check valve as a standard precautionary measure. Personally I would re-enforce the stand and re-finish or clean the outside to look nicer.

Please plan to bring transportation and several people to help move it. The tank and stand fit in a Uhaul cargo van, but you would run of room for the live rock and stuff. Hopefully that helps you estimate. :)

Here's the backstory:

A few months ago, I finally had enough saved up so I pursued finding my dream tank. I found a guy selling his setup and went to check it out - everything was in order, it was a totally BA 200 gal with everything I needed to start reefing (even a chiller!), and it was a mature system still cycling with a big 'ol spiny puffer and nothing else but live rock. There was some creep on the inside, otherwise it was just perfect. So I bought the setup (fish went to the lfs).

I cleaned most of the equipment right away and dried out the rock. My plan was to hang on to everything until ready... BUT.... now my husband is a Marine and we will be moving approx. 4 times in the next two years alone, so I MUST keep our house as mobile as possible. It's just not the right time for me to have my dream tank yet.

If you are ready for a major upgrade but can't afford brand-new, shoot me a message and let's talk. I'd like for this setup to bless somebody. I do need it out fast, unfortunately, so first person available for pickup will be the lucky winner - I don't have time for holds.

IMG_20190325_154603.jpg IMG_20190325_155106.jpg IMG_20190325_155149.jpg IMG_20190325_155542.jpg IMG_20190325_155557.jpg IMG_20190325_155738.jpg IMG_20190325_155757.jpg

OP
OP
Iona Skye

Iona Skye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am now parting out, and also lowering the price of everything to $1700. Message me if interested please.

I can't seem to figure out how to edit the original post. mrrrf! :/ Am I just missing a button right in front of me, or are edits not allowed? Anyone happen to know?

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a set amount of time, you are not allowed to make any edits unless you are a supporting member.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back