• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Full tank setup for sale - I'm upgrading - 50 gal SCA Cube w/ stand, sump, skimmer, pump, UV, etc. Can be parted out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klimfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my 50 gallon SCA cube, the accompanying sump, and stand. I am also selling other equipment (listed below), but the tank, sump, and stand must go as a set. Everything right now is PICKUP ONLY - NO SHIPPING!! If you're buying the tank/stand/sump, bring a friend, it takes two people. Everything was used by me for just over 1 year - except for the UV - that was bought in fall 2020.

The tank will be water tested before you arrive for pickup. The tank includes a custom plumbing setup I did by hand that includes manifold with 2 1/2" outlets and 1 3/4" outlet. This thing is awesome and worked great for running the UV, a mini-reactor, and an algae scrubber.

ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW CAN BE BOUGHT AT THE SAME TIME FOR $600 - FIRM

SCA 50 Cube Tank, SCA Sump, SCA Stand, filter sock holder, custom plumbing including manifold: $370
--ADD RETURN PUMP TO ABOVE FOR $50!

Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS 5" Internal Space Saving Protein Skimmer: $135

Aqua Ultraviolet 15 Watt Advantage 2000+ UV Sterilizer with Hanger Spout: $105

Hygger 1720 GPH Return pump with standpipe to match custom manifold w/ controller: $60

Tank_Sump_Stand.jpeg

Plumbing_Manifold.jpeg

Skimmer.jpeg

UV.jpeg

Controller included, but not pictured:
Pump.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back