Fully Quarantined Fish Available Yellow Tang, Yellow Candy Hog, Falco Hawk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some left over fish from last batch of quarantine. All these fish are fully Quarantined under copper and praziquantel. Addition freshwater and formalin baths are given prophylactically.

Reef Pro will soon be a one stop shop for all pest and disease free corals and fish as we are going to start selling a vast amount of fish (bread and better and also very high end) in the near future!! Stay Tuned!

Shipping is available $55 Con US, $35 in FL

$220 Shipped for all 3!

Yellow Tang- $80 approximately 2.5"
yellow.jpg

Yellow Candy Hogfish $70 2-3"
hog.jpg

Falco Hawk $50 2-3"
hawk copy.jpg

Last edited:

mikee002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None of these fish meet my needs but that’s awesome that you’re expanding operations! Looks like you’re in West Palm Beach. Do you have a retail store or offer local pick up if not?

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None of these fish meet my needs but that’s awesome that you’re expanding operations! Looks like you’re in West Palm Beach. Do you have a retail store or offer local pick up if not?
we do not have a retail store front unfortunately. We are working on establishing a local pickup option once the covid dies down a bit. Thanks

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have any special requests in regards to fish, pls let us know and we can try to bring them in.
Thanks

misrap354

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dm me if u can get male female pairs of
1) yasha gobies
2) hawk fish

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope that you run with this. I would recommend some top shelf Wrasses.

dumpysauce

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checked out your site. Didn't see fish. So it looking like this is a brand new offering? Are you planning on doing more of a request type sales plan, or one with fish listed online?
Any rough eta on the timeframes?

Excited!

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checked out your site. Didn't see fish. So it looking like this is a brand new offering? Are you planning on doing more of a request type sales plan, or one with fish listed online?
Any rough eta on the timeframes?

Excited!
yes this is something brand new for us. We have been selling fully quarantined fish to our local clients for quite some time however we are going to start expanding our scope to help other hobbyist have access to fully quarantined, healthy, and eating fish. We are going to do both, in the past we have brought in and quarantined very high end fish which are on a request basis only, such as ventralis anthias, Dr. Seuss Fish, Koi tangs, Anampses Femininus wrasse, Earls wrasses and so on... We are going to offer more bread and butter type fish along with some high end fish on a regular basis here on reef2reef along with through our website. Look forward to offering everyone very healthy fish and Reef Pro will soon be the one stop shop for top quality pest and disease free corals and fish! :)

Back