Fund the build sale, lots of Frags for sale. Lots of High end and some great starter frags!

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone, here is a link to my fund the build sale on here. Happy to do frag pack discounts and great deals for locals and even better deals for Paid 3RMAS club members! I can also meet around the Pittsburgh Area.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Listen, you can just give me a few mushrooms as an early Christmas present. I'll save you from all those shipping headaches.

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Listen, you can just give me a few mushrooms as an early Christmas present. I'll save you from all those shipping headaches.
I mean I was gonna give you a OG purple monster baby once it makes one but if you wanna settle for a mythical corals bounce electus that’s fine lol

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ll be in the Burgh tomorrow and can make a few deliveries, I have extras and duplicates of most in the thread above as well as a ton not pictured or listed if you got a list of stuff your looking for. Frag pack deals available!!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
a little teaser of my Solar Circus before fragged, gonna be releasing some frags of these gems when I get back from vacation. If anyone wants them nows your chance because they won’t last.
6A1638EE-0DA6-4E25-BB66-3938EA4A74CC.jpeg

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 78 44.3%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 50 28.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%

Back