Waterbox 7225 Build

Pard62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making this build post to keep a record of my progress. Don't have the tank yet, just renovating my basement and started getting setup for the tank.

Plan is to have a WB 7225 be the first thing you see as you come down the stairs.

More to come once I get rolling

JPHawkins

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making this build post to keep a record of my progress. Don't have the tank yet, just renovating my basement and started getting setup for the tank.

Plan is to have a WB 7225 be the first thing you see as you come down the stairs.

More to come once I get rolling
I highly recommend doing an equipment room if any way possible. Makes things so much nicer and easier to manage. Access to all four sides of the tank is super helpful as well.

OP
OP
Pard62

Pard62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I highly recommend doing an equipment room if any way possible. Makes things so much nicer and easier to manage. Access to all four sides of the tank is super helpful as well.
I have 3/4" pex tube that will carry auto water changes, and RO tubes to the tank routed through celling and wall. Will come out of an outlet box behind the tank. Those lines will go to my "equipment" room where my RO system and water station is.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back