G5 Blue Ecotech

Dan1788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a G5 Blue Xr15, the Mobius app I find a pain to set. I had a Kessil A360w before this light and thought the controls were a lot better.
I am thinking on selling it and going back to a Kessil 360X for my Red Sea 200XL. Does anyone have a good setting for the G5 for a Sps reef?
What are your thoughts on both of the lights any Kessil lovers here?

Thanks

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 kessil 360x combined with my aquaticlife hybrid fixture over a 90. Love the simplicity. I use the controller for the kessils and it's a little bit of a pain to use but not bad. It would probably be simpler with the wifi dongle but they didn't have have at my time of purchase.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a G5 Blue Xr15, the Mobius app I find a pain to set. I had a Kessil A360w before this light and thought the controls were a lot better.
I am thinking on selling it and going back to a Kessil 360X for my Red Sea 200XL. Does anyone have a good setting for the G5 for a Sps reef?

Thanks

We can help a bit with the second part ;)

Here's the setup guide on the A360X with the WiFi app. It's got the knobs you're used to from the A360WE, but for a bit more control you can use the app.

Kessil WiFi Dongle Setup and Operation

Feel free to reach out with any questions we can answer as well. We're here to help!

Flux Capacitor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks
The Blue is designed to run the AB+ program. So all the sliders set at 100% and then just adjust over all intensity for desired PAR.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back