• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

G5 Radion xr15 Pros + Hybrid T5 - NJ

Marketplace

shookONES

View Badges
Reaction score
I have two Radion gen5 XR15 Pros and a 36” Aquatic Life Hybrid T5 fixture for sale. The radions were used for maybe 2 months at 40% max intensity. Comes with all OEM packaging and mounting hardware. The T5 is black and the same age with 2x blue+ and 2X coral plus ATI bulbs. Also comes with Kessil mounts if you need them. Pickup only in Totowa, NJ 07512

Radions - $375ea or $700 for the pair
Hybrid - $220

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
OP
S

shookONES

View Badges
Reaction score
Bump. 36” Aquatic Life hybrid with like-new ATI bulbs $200! Comes with traditional mounting rails and circular Kessil mounts.

First Choice

Yellow⌚man24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have two Radion gen5 XR15 Pros and a 36” Aquatic Life Hybrid T5 fixture for sale. The radions were used for maybe 2 months at 40% max intensity. Comes with all OEM packaging and mounting hardware. The T5 is black and the same age with 2x blue+ and 2X coral plus ATI bulbs. Also comes with Kessil mounts if you need them. Pickup only in Totowa, NJ 07512

Radions - $375ea or $700 for the pair
Hybrid - $220
Hi i am trying to find a kessel or a top notch reef light for a 30 gallon fish/reef tank!!! Also will a stronger blue light truly bring out the colors of my coralsmore than they are already? I am running a bluetooth current usa orbit and honestly its pretty good. I just want my smaller corals to pop in brightness similar to my local reef store!

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 221 58.8%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 69 18.4%
  • NO

Votes: 76 20.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 2.7%
Reef Diaper