• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

G5 Radion xr15 Pros + Hybrid T5 - NJ

shookONES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two Radion gen5 XR15 Pros and a 36” Aquatic Life Hybrid T5 fixture for sale. The radions were used for maybe 2 months at 40% max intensity. Comes with all OEM packaging and mounting hardware. The T5 is black and the same age with 2x blue+ and 2X coral plus ATI bulbs. Also comes with Kessil mounts if you need them. Pickup only in Totowa, NJ 07512

Radions - $375ea or $700 for the pair
Hybrid - $220

OP
OP
S

shookONES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump. 36” Aquatic Life hybrid with like-new ATI bulbs $200! Comes with traditional mounting rails and circular Kessil mounts.

Yellow⌚man24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Radion gen5 XR15 Pros and a 36” Aquatic Life Hybrid T5 fixture for sale. The radions were used for maybe 2 months at 40% max intensity. Comes with all OEM packaging and mounting hardware. The T5 is black and the same age with 2x blue+ and 2X coral plus ATI bulbs. Also comes with Kessil mounts if you need them. Pickup only in Totowa, NJ 07512

Radions - $375ea or $700 for the pair
Hybrid - $220
Hi i am trying to find a kessel or a top notch reef light for a 30 gallon fish/reef tank!!! Also will a stronger blue light truly bring out the colors of my coralsmore than they are already? I am running a bluetooth current usa orbit and honestly its pretty good. I just want my smaller corals to pop in brightness similar to my local reef store!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back