Galactic Coral Official Live Sale Thread - June 27th

Mechagodzilla

View Badges
Reaction score
We are going to run a sale today on all that is left and hopefully had pics fixed. This was the hardest thing we have done since being in business. I apologize for the bumps in the road and promise our next live sale will be better.
Anything new is difficult, but hey it was a ride.

OP
galactic_coral

galactic_coral

View Badges
Reaction score
I finally got these to load in Chrome and wow! This is just representative of what I purchased and not the actual one I bought right? Because that seems wayyyy too big!
Yes these are the colonies we fragged.

I’ma tempermental coral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! @galactic_coral any new venture especially in business is going to be a wild ride! I think you composed yourself very well considering the issues you faced last night! Looking forward to seeing what else you bring to the table!

I’ma tempermental coral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just a thought but it may be a good idea to get whatever you can put before the other sale starts so you are directly competing for forum space. Not trying to step on any toes or anything just a little potentially unwanted advice lol.

ctpeasy

View Badges
Reaction score
Wow, at the store now. These are all very nice corals. Truly unfortunate about the picture formatting. I’m going to pick up some stuff. Y’all take advantage of what’s for sale, this is quality stuff.

Are most hobbyists using enough live rock these days?

• Yes

Votes: 104 23.6%
  • No

Votes: 152 34.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 174 39.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 2.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors