Galactic Coral Official Live Sale Thread - June 27th

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
@galactic_coral Thanks for all the work and effort yesterday and today. I got the orange trachy and also more coral then that. Thanks for working with me on the site and phone. Can't wait for Tuesday. With all the issues you all kept it going and did a Great job. Can't wait for your next Reef2reef live sale as you all will have the picture upload down.

Markxc

View Badges
Reaction score
if im buying something now and did not buy anything during the live sale should i still buy a live sale shipping box first or just do shipping at checkout?

OP
galactic_coral

galactic_coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, you can do either. We fixed the acro mystery frag shipping issue on the back end so all is good. be sure to use discount codes if you have them.

OP
galactic_coral

galactic_coral

View Badges
Reaction score
okay everyone who purchased a shipping module please email [email protected] directly. Apparently our shipping box hyper link was mistakenly swapped with theirs. We need everyone to confirm to fix the issue between us and zoanthids.

I’ma tempermental coral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
okay everyone who purchased a shipping module please email [email protected] directly. Apparently our shipping box hyper link was mistakenly swapped with theirs. We need everyone to confirm to fix the issue between us and zoanthids.
@galactic_coral Hubby spoke to Stephanie on the phone earlier today. Do you still need me to email in? She annotated our order already.

Are most hobbyists using enough live rock these days?

• Yes

Votes: 104 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 154 34.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 176 39.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 2.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors