Galactic Coral Official Live Sale Thread - June 27th

OP
galactic_coral

galactic_coral

View Badges
Reaction score
if im buying something now and did not buy anything during the live sale should i still buy a live sale shipping box first or just do shipping at checkout?
Yes just purchase a shipping module on the website after making your live sale purchase

Coralcrazy06770

View Badges
Reaction score
Ok so i got an email Yesterday saying that they missed part of my order and i would be getting two boxes so i was like ok great communication . well i got the second box today 6 hours after 1030 am gt with one frag in it it is awesome looking but the main box is still sitting in the fed ex facility in Houston so hopefully the rest comes as little stressed as possible

bknope

View Badges
Reaction score
FedEx must be overloaded or something because I have livestock (not from GC) that is stuck in Indiana that was suppose to be delivered today and it got pushed back to tomorrow :/

Crossing my fingers for you

The_Jewce

View Badges
Reaction score
FedEx must be overloaded or something because I have livestock (not from GC) that is stuck in Indiana that was suppose to be delivered today and it got pushed back to tomorrow :/

Crossing my fingers for you
same thing happened to me. Mostly worried about my anemone but should be okay.

Zachbud

View Badges
Reaction score
One box arrived an hour ago...out of two. Of course it’s the one with the double headed hellfire. That’s generally my luck

The_Jewce

View Badges
Reaction score
My coral arrived and all doing great. There was one issue out of their control but they have been excellent with communication and making it right. Overall, very happy with them and looking forward to another order in the future. :)

Zachbud

View Badges
Reaction score
My second box arrived 48 hours late. Galactic packaged well.
polyps where out in bag oh my two head hellfire torch. Can’t lie, didn’t sleep last night.
They also organized the two boxes by price which I thought was nice. So when one was late it wasn’t just all the expensive ones

I’ll order again.

did not get a tracking order in any of the “your orders shipped” emails

bknope

View Badges
Reaction score
My second box arrived 48 hours late. Galactic packaged well.
polyps where out in bag oh my two head hellfire torch. Can’t lie, didn’t sleep last night.
They also organized the two boxes by price which I thought was nice. So when one was late it wasn’t just all the expensive ones

I’ll order again.

did not get a tracking order in any of the “your orders shipped” emails
Show us the hellfire!!

Are most hobbyists using enough live rock these days?

• Yes

Votes: 104 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 155 34.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 177 39.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 2.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors