Game of Thrones (Spoiler alert)

ReefyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last scene didn’t even make sense.. didn’t Jon just get sentenced to the Knights watch to serve out at Castle Black? So it ends with him just being like ‘bump that’ and rolling out with a random wildling crew and.. tormund (oh and his dire wolf who he neglected previously..)?

Hermie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last scene didn’t even make sense.. didn’t Jon just get sentenced to the Knights watch to serve out at Castle Black? So it ends with him just being like ‘bump that’ and rolling out with a random wildling crew and.. tormund (oh and his dire wolf who he neglected previously..)?

How can you read so far into a scene? We literally know virtually nothing about what he's doing in that scene...
He could be venturing out for an "Excursion"
He could be on diplomatic mission with the Wildlings

Why do you take the most negative impression as your first impression?

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can you read so far into a scene? We literally know virtually nothing about what he's doing in that scene...
He could be venturing out for an "Excursion"
He could be on diplomatic mission with the Wildlings

Why do you take the most negative impression as your first impression?
It was a brutally basic ending. In my opinion there should have been more deaths and twists in the final season. Nothing would compare to the death of Ned or Joffery but this show made its bones on killing critical characters out of nowhere and it was great. GOT lost that in the last couple seasons. They killed a few side cast members in what was supposed to be the most epic show battles of all time. It was a weak season IMO.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The early episodes were fun . I liked the Villainous act of the villains & how they got what they deserved. This last one was a big let down. I didn't expect Stark to knife The blonde queen but she had become the Tyrant she swore to defeat. So the disabled kid with the vision became king. The dwarf was allowed to be an adviser The redhead was crowned of some place. The young girl sailed away to distant lands & Stark went north to settle the lands now free of the ice zombies. It was disappointing they introed Zombies. Iv'e had enough of zombies,they show up every where these days . Lot's of questions still ! Anyway, it was fun while it lasted .

Hermie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The early episodes were fun . I liked the Villainous act of the villains & how they got what they deserved. This last one was a big let down. I didn't expect Stark to knife The blonde queen but she had become the Tyrant she swore to defeat. So the disabled kid with the vision became king. The dwarf was allowed to be an adviser The redhead was crowned of some place. The young girl sailed away to distant lands & Stark went north to settle the lands now free of the ice zombies. It was disappointing they introed Zombies. Iv'e had enough of zombies,they show up every where these days . Lot's of questions still ! Anyway, it was fun while it lasted .

After getting my favorite franchise (Star Wars) get absolutely butchered lately, I feel so thankful that GoT ended in a good place.

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After getting my favorite franchise (Star Wars) get absolutely butchered lately, I feel so thankful that GoT ended in a good place.
I’m not up to date on the new Star Wars but a show or movie ending in a “good place” usually isn’t good for the show. This GOT ending seemed rushed and pacified

PYRU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was trying to think of this complicated way they would kill her. Nope they went full predictable right out of the gate.

I enjoyed the ride but I'm really disappointed in the quick wrap up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back