ENDED - Coral Mania AFTER Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@tbrown so my brother said he would take you on a hunt here if you’d be interested in a trade for a hunt or fish over there. You’d have to pay for your own hotel but he has leases and places to go if you’re interested. I know you had mentioned going to hog hunt a while back and he has a place a couple hours from the house that’s covered with them. Hog hunting is a blast!

He said he’d gladly trade that if you could put him on some smallmouth or some cool hunt over there.
I wish! Our cool hunts are expensive and take years to draw. Like I said, I've never caught a small mouth. If I had a boat to take him I'd say to send him down here sometime and we could hit Saguaro or Apache Lake. Bartlett has some and there are some good areas for crappie, large mouth and small mouth around some of the islands with trees and bushes in the water.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The second song on that playlist is “Heros”. It’s my favorite song of his and my wife bought me an original RCA 1977 vinyl print for Christmas a couple years ago. It’s hanging on my wall as we speak.

IMG_2936.jpeg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

What time is it ? Trivia time! For this game, I will post a random trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to answer the question correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins! Good luck

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

What time is it ? Trivia time! For this game, I will post a random trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to answer the question correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins! Good luck

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRE-PURCHASE YOUR SHIPPING MODULE TO RESERVE YOUR DELIVERY DATE
**Shipping Boxes Purchased before 2pm EST on Saturday, June 10th to receive extra entries into BOTH Grand Prizes - $500 Coral Box/SolaRay 4K Light**
-Winner must have purchased an item(s) from the Coral Mania Live Sale (not including Lightning Frags).

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:
DELIVERY
Tues - June 13th
DELIVERY
Wed - June 14th
DELIVERY
Thurs - June 15th
DELIVERY
Wed - June 21st
DELIVERY
Thur - June 22nd
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back