ENDED - Coral Mania AFTER Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_2958.gif

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRE-PURCHASE YOUR SHIPPING MODULE TO RESERVE YOUR DELIVERY DATE
**Shipping Boxes Purchased before 2pm EST on Saturday, June 10th to receive extra entries into BOTH Grand Prizes - $500 Coral Box/SolaRay 4K Light**
-Winner must have purchased an item(s) from the Coral Mania Live Sale (not including Lightning Frags).

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:
DELIVERY
Tues - June 13th
DELIVERY
Wed - June 14th
DELIVERY
Thurs - June 15th
DELIVERY
Wed - June 21st
DELIVERY
Thur - June 22nd
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WRESTLE MANIA

It's time to smack down and find out who's the winner of Wrestle Mania! For this game, eight professional wrestlers will go head to head in a tournament. Post your guess who will win each round. For each correct guess, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. The game will run until 2pm ET on Saturday then the results will be posted shortly after. Good luck!

Here is how your answer should look:

brackets2.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
These brisket bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers I'm cooking are smelling up a storm at the CodyBot residency! Yeah, buddy!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These brisket bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers I'm cooking are smelling up a storm at the CodyBot residency! Yeah, buddy!
Did you make them or did you get them at HEB? I saw some of those at HEB last week. I got the crawfish stuffed ones and they weren't too bad for something made in Texas.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WRESTLE MANIA

It's time to smack down and find out who's the winner of Wrestle Mania! For this game, eight professional wrestlers will go head to head in a tournament. Post your guess who will win each round. For each correct guess, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. The game will run until 2pm ET on Saturday then the results will be posted shortly after. Good luck!

Here is how your answer should look:

brackets2.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Did you make them or did you get them at HEB? I saw some of those at HEB last week. I got the crawfish stuffed ones and they weren't too bad for something made in Texas.
I got the HEB brand. The regular ones were the same price as the ones with brisket in them.

You're up near Dallas, yeah? Did HEB already invade y'all? The dominate here in Houston.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 90 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back