ENDED - Coral Mania AFTER Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1686380079986.jpeg

2, 3, 6, 7
3, 7
nacho libre GIF

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1686380079986.jpeg

2, 3, 6, 7
3, 7
nacho libre GIF
And for the record, I did not pick the outcomes of these rounds. My friend's son, which has an encyclopedic knowledge of wrestling stats and historical matches, was the one that informed me of which were the most likely possible outcomes.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the HEB brand. The regular ones were the same price as the ones with brisket in them.

You're up near Dallas, yeah? Did HEB already invade y'all? The dominate here in Houston.
I guess. They opened up 2 north of Dallas last year. Had to have cops on site for the first few weeks to direct traffic. We've had a Central Market in Plano for probably 15 years. I like HEB's meat department but the rest isn't anything to keep me going back. I do like that they have shrimp with the heads still on them. Use the heads to make seafood stock. They may become my go to meat place since our Costco hasn't had a very good selection of prime meats lately.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I guess. They opened up 2 north of Dallas last year. Had to have cops on site for the first few weeks to direct traffic. We've had a Central Market in Plano for probably 15 years. I like HEB's meat department but the rest isn't anything to keep me going back. I do like that they have shrimp with the heads still on them. Use the heads to make seafood stock. They may become my go to meat place since our Costco hasn't had a very good selection of prime meats lately.
Yeah their meat market is on point. They base the meats they carry on what the surrounding area is, which is a unique thing about HEB. They tailor to the community. Go to a high end area and they'll have prime Wagyu 365 days out of the year. I don't buy it often, but I enjoy it. Having a solid meat market is king here. Brookshire Brothers is another one that has actual butchers on staff that cut your meats. They're small and a little more expensive, but I love having a real butcher.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WRESTLE MANIA

It's time to smack down and find out who's the winner of Wrestle Mania! For this game, eight professional wrestlers will go head to head in a tournament. Post your guess who will win each round. For each correct guess, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. The game will run until 2pm ET on Saturday then the results will be posted shortly after. Good luck!

Here is how your answer should look:

brackets2.jpg

Aqua62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WRESTLE MANIA

It's time to smack down and find out who's the winner of Wrestle Mania! For this game, eight professional wrestlers will go head to head in a tournament. Post your guess who will win each round. For each correct guess, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. The game will run until 2pm ET on Saturday then the results will be posted shortly after. Good luck!

brackets2.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WRESTLE MANIA

brackets2.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WRESTLE MANIA

brackets2.jpg

SWtanks_again

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah their meat market is on point. They base the meats they carry on what the surrounding area is, which is a unique thing about HEB. They tailor to the community. Go to a high end area and they'll have prime Wagyu 365 days out of the year. I don't buy it often, but I enjoy it. Having a solid meat market is king here. Brookshire Brothers is another one that has actual butchers on staff that cut your meats. They're small and a little more expensive, but I love having a real butcher.
Oh man, moved from Austin back to the Midwest and I think H‑E‑B might be one of the stores I miss most.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WRESTLE MANIA

brackets2.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back