• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gauging interest in 7 polyps of Stratosphere zoas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
100% NOT STRATS, stop trying to scam people by selling a coral you think is a strat. It obviously is not

fragglerocks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on the lack of any updates from the op with clearer pictures, I’m going to have to retract my confirmation.
Lol, I must of had a few when I initially posted!

OP
OP
Rostato

Rostato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m letting them recover and I am not trying to scam at all. When they recover a bit I’ll post a separate thread looking for the pros to confirm. If they say they are not strats again, I will not sell as strats. I hate scammers

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Follow this post, won't say my share of words or post any pictures until you post a new thread due this being your for sale thread but I will say one thing, please post your new thread you make for the "pros" us reefers to give you the answers and opinions for these zoas you have "Stratosphere". Anyways, good luck with your sale and looking forward to seeing your new post on a zoa discussion thread.

OP
OP
Rostato

Rostato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to update this thread and thank everyone for their input. The zoas (whatever they are) have all closed up and will probably just slowly melt and die.

I’m thankful I didn’t sell them to someone because I would feel horrible if I sold something this expensive that died or looked as horrible as these guys do right now.

I’ll attach a current pic soon

OP
OP
Rostato

Rostato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AED03CD9-E8D7-4BD5-AC42-0BA1D4F1372F.jpeg

Attachments

• A6BB8BD6-6B48-4078-9704-E547DC9B5B01.jpeg
    A6BB8BD6-6B48-4078-9704-E547DC9B5B01.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 213

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother’s fb page so what?
It has nothing to do with this person's forsale thread. You are gauging intrest into your brothers Facebook post and putting traffic to his page which has nothing to do with this for sale post. If you wanted to post a picture for the convenience of thinking they aren't strats or they are which is a highly sought after polyp in this hobby and industry. I don't think it's right for you just posting your brothers Facebook page on someone's forsale post, it has nothing to do with a transaction between you and the seller.

CA Reefer 300G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It has nothing to do with this person's forsale thread. You are gauging intrest into your brothers Facebook post and putting traffic to his page which has nothing to do with this for sale post. If you wanted to post a picture for the convenience of thinking they aren't strats or they are which is a highly sought after polyp in this hobby and industry. I don't think it's right for you just posting your brothers Facebook page on someone's forsale post, it has nothing to do with a transaction between you and the seller.
You 1st time joined this thread? People are waiting for photos

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone is questioning about what they are. For comparison.
You shouldn't be posting links to other people's things such as traffic to them from this person's for sale post cause this post obviously anyone in the forsale thread will be clicking on it.

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, if these are your brothers. Where did he aquire them. I would suggest cropping that photo and only posting the coral part for a suggestion without other persons of intrest to add to the mix.

If he is claiming they are Stratospheres where did he aquire them, what is the lineage to his ?

CA Reefer 300G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You shouldn't be posting links to other people's things such as traffic to them from this person's for sale post cause this post obviously anyone in the forsale thread will be clicking on it.
Links? Where? Who said for sale?

CA Reefer 300G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lol, so true, People are dumb wasting time here. lol

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to update this thread and thank everyone for their input. The zoas (whatever they are) have all closed up and will probably just slowly melt and die.

I’m thankful I didn’t sell them to someone because I would feel horrible if I sold something this expensive that died or looked as horrible as these guys do right now.

I’ll attach a current pic soon
OP is no longer selling the posted Zoa, as such the thread is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back