GB grand master krak paly ID?

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry reefers, but what about this one? It is also claim as the GB grand master krak. But i would like you get your opinion on this, please? Thx in advance!
8090BCA8-9692-4696-834B-DAADED3AD3AE.png
This is a grand master krack, very similar
Screenshot_20191213-112442_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
Fla04gbf

Fla04gbf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a grand master krack, very similar
Screenshot_20191213-112442_Chrome.jpg
Hi DSC, this is mine frag. Got it today! Just opened up and it is taken under more blue light but it’s very pretty. I love it ;Shamefullyembarrased What do you think? Thx for all your help. Really appreciate it. Have a great weekend! Keep reefing !
2D0EC319-9123-4F23-ACB2-42E15ED05FBD.jpeg

OP
OP
Fla04gbf

Fla04gbf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh almost forgot. Here is a pic of the other zoa that i have. Also under a bit more blue light unfortunately.... i am not good at taking coral photos ...lol Anyway this is what i have :D
1A64B20B-DF54-4C54-AEC9-EC4A69489038.jpeg

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome prices , I would snatch them all , but so far no clearly defined "m"s in the mouthplate , so they are young . They are all legit , except one is from super high flow , and most people like the kraks to have the fat skirt from lower flow area. IMHO thats the only diff I am seeing . They all morph out slightly from each other, its not a very consistant zoa. People gotta realize that orig pic from GB was one polyp. They are not all going to look that way even in the same colony. but the green yellow green skirt and rest of the colors spot on for GMK , soon they will be avail everywhere . People have grown out massive colonies , getting ready to douse the market , the price keeps getting better everyday , and meanwhile people still selling the one in the first pic basically for $1999 https://cornbredcorals.com/products/cornbred-presents-grandmaster-krak-paly

OP
OP
Fla04gbf

Fla04gbf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome prices , I would snatch them all , but so far no clearly defined "m"s in the mouthplate , so they are young . They are all legit , except one is from super high flow , and most people like the kraks to have the fat skirt from lower flow area. IMHO thats the only diff I am seeing . They all morph out slightly from each other, its not a very consistant zoa. People gotta realize that orig pic from GB was one polyp. They are not all going to look that way even in the same colony. but the green yellow green skirt and rest of the colors spot on for GMK , soon they will be avail everywhere . People have grown out massive colonies , getting ready to douse the market , the price keeps getting better everyday , and meanwhile people still selling the one in the first pic basically for $1999 https://cornbredcorals.com/products/cornbred-presents-grandmaster-krak-paly
Thx for your input Nano. For me personally i am not planning to make money out of fragging expensive corals. I think from where i am, in hong kong, it wouldn’t be feasible anyway.... lol. For me they are just beautiful and since i can only afford to have a small nano 25g tank for now. I may as well have the prettiest corals due to limited spaces lol. Better enjoy my tank before it crashes !!!! Haha..... have a great day and updates and better photos soon, i promise! Keep reefing! ;)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back