Gee Marine is AMAZING

lanna

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought Gee Marine was awesome a year ago when I started reefing...but it just keeps on getting BETTER & BETTER!
The variety of marine life is simply stunning & always growing. Excellent prices & healthy stock, they make a huge effort to keep us wow'ed with what nature has to offer us
But the delivery is out of this world, even when received via Auspost, it arrived overnight! Once the boss went for a Saturday drive & hand delivered my fish... iam lucky enough to be close-ish to their location (still an hr and a half away)... And just now after placing an order I'm told they have an employee doing deliveries...He will be here this afternoon!!! Soooooo happy & excited

These lads & ladies go above & beyond to aid you in the best way to maintain Ur tank, with no bulls**t upselling, just the honest truth!
I cannot thank the staff enough for the wonderful shopping experiences in store & online!
Happy Easter Guys

Littlerevheads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought Gee Marine was awesome a year ago when I started reefing...but it just keeps on getting BETTER & BETTER!
The variety of marine life is simply stunning & always growing. Excellent prices & healthy stock, they make a huge effort to keep us wow'ed with what nature has to offer us
But the delivery is out of this world, even when received via Auspost, it arrived overnight! Once the boss went for a Saturday drive & hand delivered my fish... iam lucky enough to be close-ish to their location (still an hr and a half away)... And just now after placing an order I'm told they have an employee doing deliveries...He will be here this afternoon!!! Soooooo happy & excited

These lads & ladies go above & beyond to aid you in the best way to maintain Ur tank, with no bulls**t upselling, just the honest truth!
I cannot thank the staff enough for the wonderful shopping experiences in store & online!
Happy Easter Guys
Yes went up last weekend and was not disappointed . They were happy to answer all my questions . It will be my local now even if I have to drive 30mins

bronzewhaler22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy Easter Guys
i look on their website they always have something cool

ziggyjane07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just chiming in!! I just got my very first fish - 2 clowns from Gee Marine… these guys are just the best to be dealing with.. and they certainly look like two healthy little clowns for sure!!
airport to airport just unreal service. Thankful for these guys and the service they offer.. one of the few who do ship live stock in these Covid times when getting stock was near impossible!!
thanks Gee Marine!!!!!!!! Certainly a loyal customer here!!

Starganderfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone explain “airport to airport”? Does that mean it goes to the airport and I have to go pick it up my a self? In spite of entering a shipping address I only ever see the “airport to airport” option under delivery. Don’t want to have to travel to Mascot to collect, want it delivered to my door.
Edit: Never mind, worked it out. Their courier delivery service is currently unavailable over the holiday period so only airport delivery is available. Just need to wait till their courier gets up and running again.

Last edited:

ziggyjane07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone explain “airport to airport”? Does that mean it goes to the airport and I have to go pick it up my a self? In spite of entering a shipping address I only ever see the “airport to airport” option under delivery. Don’t want to have to travel to Mascot to collect, want it delivered to my door.
Edit: Never mind, worked it out. Their courier delivery service is currently unavailable over the holiday period so only airport delivery is available. Just need to wait till their courier gets up and running again.
Yes airport to airport means they will take to the airport from their end and you will pick up at the airport nearest to you so the livestock isn’t being transported for too long.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 75 37.7%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back