GEE MARINE - online livestock Aus

RouJr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just had my first order from a website I came across Gee Marine. Do any of you guys have experience? I got a beautiful Yellow Tang(id guess about 8-9cm nice and fat too) for only $120 and they sell cheat and I got a beautiful little algae eating Blenny from them too.

They have really good email service too.

Have you guys ordered from them before?

OP
OP
RouJr

RouJr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a second of the algae eating Blenny today and it is doing really interesting sex breeding colour behaviours.

Mike Sydney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just had my first order from a website I came across Gee Marine. Do any of you guys have experience? I got a beautiful Yellow Tang(id guess about 8-9cm nice and fat too) for only $120 and they sell cheat and I got a beautiful little algae eating Blenny from them too.

They have really good email service too.

Have you guys ordered from them before?
Yes they are amazing, I have had a lot of livestock from them delivered 1000 kms
They are half the price of Sydney coral shops

shashintha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered 35 over last 6 months fish and only had one issue (the bad was popped) but that fish have survived. One copperband arrived damaged due to travel and despite their doa policy they said they will replace it if it does (it died yesterday). From that 35 I lost about 5 in qt (2,3 weeks later) which were more my missapps and harsh treatment. I get them posted on 5 kg box (airport transfer) 65. In average gee marine is about $20 cheaper per fish compared to Melbourne. So it evens with price but the fish are healthier. Other good things with them 1.They keep their fish on therapeutic copper levels. (Easier to re qt in copper) 2. They acquire locally from divers and wholesalers first before going overseas. I visited their shop in Qld and I'm pretty sure they had a box addressed my local LFS. 3 It's hard to catch them on the phone (compared to email) but if you get through to them they are very open/friendly about their process, sources, copper levels, treatments, how long they were in their shop, wether of the fish is eat etc. So far my no one preference for healthy fish.

Last edited:
Back