Gem Tangs, $499 w Free Shipping!

Wunderpus

View Badges
Reaction score
Are you KIDDING me?! I wish that my tank was ready for this... Wow, what a FREAKING steal! Maybe next round.... WOW.

jhebi

View Badges
Reaction score
That's an excellent price. Bought mine last month and got a good deal with the coupon. I love this fish. My Gem tang and bourbonious from NY Aquatic are doing very well eating like pigs. They eat everything I throw.

AtlCPA

View Badges
Reaction score
What are the odds my established purple won’t fight til the death? I would think pretty low

OP
NYAquatic

NYAquatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That’s super tempting! Almost grabbed one, but I checked your 14 day guarantee and read that Gem Tangs are not covered. Bummer, but I get that they are too expensive to guarantee.

I have a 300g, currently with a Blue Tang, Sailfin, and Sohol. All about 4 inches.
It's not that they're too expensive.
I offer guarantees on much more expensive fish.
A few fish I really want to offer absolute rock bottom pricing.
14 day guarantee is like getting leather seating in your car. It's nice, but jacks up the price
Gems are really very hardy.
I want to offer below wholesale pricing. But can't do that while absorbing losses from people who honestly shouldn't be buying expensive fish anyway

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
I WANT ONE!!!! My new tank wont be ready till the end of summer. Darn it!

Salty Lemon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My heart is breaking! BREAKING! I want one so bad I can't stand it. Now is such a terrible time.
Maybe my husband would understand If bought him a new motorcycle and then told him I bought the tang. ;)

jhebi

View Badges
Reaction score
That’s super tempting! Almost grabbed one, but I checked your 14 day guarantee and read that Gem Tangs are not covered. Bummer, but I get that they are too expensive to guarantee.

I have a 300g, currently with a Blue Tang, Sailfin, and Sohol. All about 4 inches.
True, you always think twice regarding price of a fish. but if you have the room to get one, I would buy it. I got one and it was very hardy. As soon it was in my tank, started eating everything. The tang I received from NY was packed excellent, big bags after bag with lots of water. For this price, it is a steal.

Do you have a local "hobby" friend you can call on when you need them?

• YES

Votes: 124 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 69 19.4%
  • I wish!

Votes: 162 45.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Coral Euphoria | Choice Aquacultured SPS