Get a TANK THREAD BADGE and become one of the cool kids!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your Build Thread Badge is now a LINK to your tank thread!

Here is how you add your link and get your badge:

1. Click here to edit the link in your profile: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/account-details

2. Add the URL (link) of your build thread. You can see mine in the example.

3. Save it and BOOM you have the badge AND your badge is now a link to your tank thread!

Amazing huh? :p

Untitled-6.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

TroyMusil

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your Build Thread Badge is now a LINK to your tank thread!

Here is how you add your link and get your badge:

1. Click here to edit the link in your profile: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/account-details

2. Add the URL (link) of your build thread. You can see mine in the example.

3. Save it and BOOM you have the badge AND your badge is now a link to your tank thread!

Amazing huh? :p

Untitled-6.jpg

Not interested

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i did a build,its here somewhere(some of it)-lol my problem is getting pics off phone on to computer -photo app is screwed up -shows it downloaded them but does not file them-everything i try closes the app. guess i need to find a new photo app-soon as i do i can post pics!i dont think i deserve a badge though ,cause my son actually built it !! i just gave him my idea of it:)lol-that was the easy part!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But what if my tank's been up and running for years with out prior documentation of how it was built?

No problem! Just create a thread telling us about it and include a photo if you want too! :)

How should multiple builds be added?

Sorry no way currently. :(

Once I actually have my own build I would be proud to join you all in glorious badgeness!

YES!!

i did a build,its here somewhere(some of it)-lol my problem is getting pics off phone on to computer -photo app is screwed up -shows it downloaded them but does not file them-everything i try closes the app. guess i need to find a new photo app-soon as i do i can post pics!i dont think i deserve a badge though ,cause my son actually built it !! i just gave him my idea of it:)lol-that was the easy part!

Just find your build, grab the link and paste it where my first post says too and you'll have it! :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 134 59.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 80 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.1%
Back