Get a Full Color Touch Screen for your Neptune Apex for just $50!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefer525XL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How you hide the apex screw mounting hole on the edge? You saw it off?

I believe those are the new grey enclosure for the modules which don't have the screw holes on the side.

fmm-module-1024x768-300x225.jpg

JoeIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife got her hands on a refurb fire 7 for $20 on woot. Pretty much a no brained as an apex display at that price.

blebs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
https://www.amazon.com/NuVision-Touchscreen-Quad-Core-Processor-Windows/dp/B01H3B17R8

8" windows 10 tablet for ~$60-70. it has a nice resolution too 1920x1200. As comparison I believe the amazon kindle fire is like 1280x720?? Battery life is terrible since its FULL windows and not android/ios,but if its plugged in the whole time, i guess it doesnt matter.

I bought one for my wife as an ipad mini 1 replacement, and its reasonable for very light stuff, it would handle definitely handle this tank display like a champ. She ended up liking it enough and gave me the old ipad mini which i use as my tank/apex display.

mohican

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an older iPad that I cannot update to the latest version of ios. I have been using it as an ereader. However, I will install fusion.

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone able to get three columns on a fire 7? I’ve tried the dolphin browser in full screen, but I get just two columns.

Has anyone solved this? I feel like I’ve tried everything.

Sleepydoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an older iPad that I cannot update to the latest version of ios. I have been using it as an ereader. However, I will install fusion.
I have my wife’s old iPad 2 set up as a display for my Apex. I had avoided updating iOS on it because I didn’t want to make it any slower, so I tried using the fusion web site but it would tend to log out (due to inactivity?) periodically, so I finally bit the bullet and installed the most recent version of iOS that the device would run and now have the fusion app running. The interface is a bit on the slow side if you’re trying to do things like adjusting tiles, but otherwise it works perfectly. (And contrary to Vertex’s claims with the cerebra, wet fingers work just fine on a capacitive touch screen!)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back