Get free K7 V3 reef lights to record your reef coral tank growth!!!Noo-psyche is coming again giveaway event!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you very much!!! I received a pair of the 75 W k7 v3. I’ll be starting a thread to show unboxing, and installing these to my T5 fixture. Home made hybrid. Along with tank growth! Thank you Noopsyche!

image.jpg

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. That was super fast shipping! Announce and received in an hour? Definitely could give ups a run for their money!!
It was very fast delivery. Didn't travel by boat that's for sure. Thanks again @noopsyche
All members of R2R should sign up for this giveaway, these lights are great.

drivingmecrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Everyone, My name is Christopher

I have a 180 Gallon system that consist of 3- 50gallon lowboys and 1- 40gallon sump. All plumbed together. 1st tank is a dominate sps / Acroporia tank. and the other two I grow roughly around 150 different species of zoanthids.

My Acroporia tank i use 4 bulb 48" ATI T5 lights the white fixture is Sungrow from Amazon. The Zoanthids tanks I use 4 - 165w Black Chinese black boxes.

I also have a 36Gallon tank that is lit by one as-well.

I just created my build thread.
To be honest I have a Facebook group and I have been posting my builds on there. I have been wanting to post it on here as-well. I have learned a lot and hope I can help others learn as well.

I appreciate the opportunity and I would love to see the growth rates compared to what I have now. I feel like the T5 lights are not enough and I'm not exactly happy with the coloration either. I send off my water samples to Fauna Marin Lab and also use a complete Apex system. I'm trying to have my system on a whole new level.

Not trying to board you with details but all will be able to be found at my new build thread.

Thanks for viewing.

Christopher

My build thread along with videos. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/d...-coomer-coral-enthusiast-build-thread.861752/

IMG_20210925_220314.jpg Zoa 1.jpg Zoa 2.jpg

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was it announced to the winners in advance of posting on here? It seems very odd that a winner posted that they recieved the lights within an hour of it being announced that they won.
If I go on the website and buy a set of lights for my tank is it safe to assume they'll be delivered from China within the hour?

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everyone please read the original thread. They are going to announce five winners. They chose two winners early due to the fact that not a lot of people were participating. Looks like it sparked everybody’s interest! Original post states five winners, so that leaves three more winners to be chosen.

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was it announced to the winners in advance of posting on here? It seems very odd that a winner posted that they recieved the lights within an hour of it being announced that they won.
If I go on the website and buy a set of lights for my tank is it safe to assume they'll be delivered from China within the hour?
Read this….

Attachments

• 7EEA7151-8EA6-4FCD-8156-173071B8EB91.png
    7EEA7151-8EA6-4FCD-8156-173071B8EB91.png
    361.3 KB · Views: 57

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I think they picked the winner on or before September 15th and changed the initial post to include the section stating they can pick winners before the end date. Makes more sense that the lights were sent then and received recently for the winners to post pics of. Good luck for the rest of the contestant.

1632661836053.png

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they picked the winner on or before September 15th and changed the initial post to include the section stating they can pick winners before the end date. Makes more sense that the lights were sent then and received recently for the winners to post pics of. Good luck for the rest of the contestant.

1632661836053.png
Well they can pick winners at anytime, because it's their giveaway. It wasn't going as good as it should and they picked winners before the deadline date to peak interest. I guess it worked. These lights are awesome. If your going to pull out of the contest, your missing out on a great opportunity.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand that it's their contest and they can change it to pick winners whenever they want. It also completely makes sense to me that they would pick a few winners in advance to draw attention to it. From an outsiders perspective it looks odd that there is a contest where they announced two winners and those winners have the items within hour(s) of being announced when the items have to be shipped from China. Please don't take that as me insinuating that the drawing is somehow rigged because I don't believe that's the case, and even if it is I don't care because I didn't enter and aren't planning on entering because I never created a build thread.
The real reason I'm here is because I'm considering buying some of their lights for my 125g tank. If either of you don't mind, would you share how long it took to get the lights shipped to you. Also, were either of you going to do any kind of review on the lights? I currently use Vipaspectra and am trying to decide if these are a worth while upgrade or if I should just spend the money and buy the phillips coral care gen 2 lights.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m giving them the benefit of any doubt. They are here promoting their products with some very generous give always. I for one am very grateful that @noopsyche is being so generous in there promotions and hope I win. Too many times we look for the bad in things. I am looking at this as just an anxious vendor trying to break into a market that is already defined by a few small, dominate, overpriced companies.

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m giving them the benefit of any doubt. They are here promoting their products with some very generous give always. I for one am very grateful that @noopsyche is being so generous in there promotions and hope I win. Too many times we look for the bad in things. I am looking at this as just an anxious vendor trying to break into a market that is already defined by a few small, dominate, overpriced companies.
I would like to state that I am not saying that their giveaway is not fair, just that it seems odd to me the way they did it, by not telling the community (including the winners) all at the same time. I do appreciate a company that seems to make a great product breaking into a market that has been dominated by a few major companies. Hopefully some day Noopsyche will make it as one of the big names in lights, while still keeping their products reasonably priced.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Enter me for this baby! I have a 75 gallon with a NP K7 II Pro. I'd love to try a V3 on it, maybe 2! Current corals include mostly SPS.

IMG_20210724_093707703.jpg
IMG_20210806_111632150~2.jpg
IMG_20210813_090406123~2.jpg
IMG_20210806_111650749~2.jpg
IMG_20210813_090959238.jpg
IMG_20210813_090424331~2.jpg
IMG_20210806_111616027~2.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Out in the woods right now so I can't update my build thread, but here is what I have! Running the K7 Pro and watching amazing PE on my SPS that I have. I have a spongodes from my 5 that got RTN and I broke a couple of tips off to try to save. They've doubled in size since putting them under the NPs.
Thread '75 gallon reef tank' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/75-gallon-reef-tank.839037/

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 146 88.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back