Get free K7 V3 reef lights to record your reef coral tank growth!!!Noo-psyche is coming again giveaway event!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So is this contest still running?
Yes, They are picking winners at random, as that's how this event works. I see nothing wrong with it.
The other event is RNG

Congrats to those who win, they are paying attention to your system needs. If and when you win.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Might as well enter the old 110! I currently run 2 of the black box saltwater LED lights on my 110 planted angelfish tank. Interested in trying the Noops on it!

IMG_20200427_193404472.jpg

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after me being somewhat vocal about the way the winners were handled and saying that I wasn't going to enter the contest I've had a sudden change of heart, after all who doesn't want free stuff. My tank is a 125g that is running two 300watt Viparspectra lights that have given me pretty good growth with all of my corals. However I've always wondered if better lights would give better results. I was already interested in the new Noopsyche lights, but then I saw an evaluation of them on another forum that gave them similar spectrum and output ratings to the Gen 4 Radions. That is tremendous praise for such an affordable light, so now I'm really curious if they would promote better coloration and growth in my tank.

So I guess here is my first entry.
20210908_235508.jpg

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I just went through and made a build thread, only about 2 years too late, here is my second entry.

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 2

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NP.jpg

You must be surprised!!
Yes! Noo-psyche's Event is coming again! ! !

Recruit reefer to use NP K7 V3 to record your coral growth! ! !
The winner will get our lights for free. The quantity obtained is based on the size of your tank.

To be the winner, you must love reef coral very much and use our lights to help your reef coral grow! ! !

Tell us the size of your tank !!!

Use noopsyche k7 v3 reef light to record the growth of your reef tank! !

All R2R members can participate.

This competition will select 5 winners and will receive: NP K7 V3 Reef light.You may get more than one set of lamps here, the size of your tank determines the number you will win! ! !

Redemption method:

The winners of this contest redeem their prizes by using 100% discount coupons!!! 100% discount = free! ! !
This prize will be shipped from Noopsyche online store: noopsychereeflight.com , the Chinese factory! ! !

Entry 1: Tell us your reef tank size and other info here.This is very important! Post a picture or video of your tank in this thread and the pictures and videos must be authentic.We will decide how many K7 V3 to give winner based on the winner tank info! !

Entry 2: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here.
After completing any entry, post a separate post in this thread, and post a picture/link to prove that you have completed it. Winning entry is subject to verification.The winner must use K7 V3 to record reef tank growth once a week for 2 months.

Completion all of the above is considered successful entry !!!We will select out 5 winners from the members who successfully entry! ! !
Win back K7 V3 to record the growth of your coral tank! ! :D;)

Notice:

Noopsyche has the sole discretion. The 5 winner's name will be announced before October 12, 2021! (The last day to enter is October 7th.)
So now is plenty of time for you to prepare! Come on! !

The list of the winner will be marked in the noopsyche winning announcement.
Winners need to send a private message to us within 5 days to get a 100% discount code and how to use it. Please use the discount code within 5 days after obtaining the discount code to avoid expiration.

The gift is a 100% discount coupon, and the coupon is used at "noopsychereeflight.com" to place an order.
Noopsyche will send out the prize within 7 days after the winner use 100% off code to places the order.

Let's get the Great win! ! !
Since many reefers do not have social media, they cannot complete the previously set conditions. In order for all fans to participate in this event happily, we canceled two of the social media tasks.
What we hope is that all reefer can raise reef at low cost.

Prize picture:
650650 140.png 650650(1).png 控制器.png
I'm hoping I get to try out the V3s. The K7 Pro II lights are great! I'm guessing the V3 are even better. @James_O better let us know!

emilybell1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a shot of my tank! It’s a 6’ 150g. It’s just over a year old and currently using 4 marsaqua black boxes that came with the setup when I purchased it used. The canopy adds a slight challenge as the lights can only be mounted about 6” above the water. It’s a mixed reef with lots of softies, lps, and sps. Just got into acros and they are growing great! Would love to see how my growth could improve with nice lights!

Attachments

• 6D20A2E6-331A-4A9A-A0DB-7C754532AE0A.jpeg
    6D20A2E6-331A-4A9A-A0DB-7C754532AE0A.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 38

emilybell1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a shot of my tank! It’s a 6’ 150g. It’s just over a year old and currently using 4 marsaqua black boxes that came with the setup when I purchased it used. The canopy adds a slight challenge as the lights can only be mounted about 6” above the water. It’s a mixed reef with lots of softies, lps, and sps. Just got into acros and they are growing great! Would love to see how my growth could improve with nice lights!
Added a quick video to give a better idea of my tank!

Last edited:

reefinnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 1:

I've already ordered two but I'll enter!

Build thread of new 120g. 48x24x24.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back