Get pumped!! WWC 24hr Live Sale! 5 Year Anniversary! Biggest one ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attention everyone who order during the live sale!!!

We are running one last promotion before we ship the boxes next week Monday and Tuesday!!! You can add 5 frags of my choice and will include an acropora, chalice, zoanthid, orange ricordea and a last secret frag for only $99 !!, if you want to add them please send us a pm asking to add the 5 corals to your package, please no especial request at this price! however the corals will be very nice and hand pick by me (victor) and I will make sure that the frags on the pack are different from what you have already order.. only one pack per customer while supply last.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Acronuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I wanted to thank you for an amazing sale! I picked up my pieces yesterday and I am amazed that they look sooooooo good! I will post pics of them in my thread in a few days.
As always top of the line corals!

You guys are the best!!!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time I'm in Fl I'll be sure too make WWC's 1 of my stops :smile:

Chaetomorpha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I love going over there, its a 1 hour and 45 min trip for me but well worth it! WWC is awesome.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump

We are running one last promotion before we ship the boxes next week Monday and Tuesday!!! You can add 5 frags of my choice and will include an acropora, chalice, zoanthid, orange ricordea and a last secret frag for only $99 !!, if you want to add them please send us a pm asking to add the 5 corals to your package, please no especial request at this price! however the corals will be very nice and hand pick by me (victor) and I will make sure that the frags on the pack are different from what you have already order.. only one pack per customer while supply last.

Thanks.

jam05pr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this new promotion also apply to those that are local and already picked up their frags?

Chaetomorpha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on how many "officially" made it all 24 hours and are eligible for the gift card? :gossip:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Todd!!! I'm still waiting for you to make it to the store one of these days.

The next good sized swap in your area I am going to come to as an attendee. As much as I love the swaps sometimes they leave me with no energy to take in the sights.

Sad that I missed the 5 yr party but its hard to leave when I have so much yet to do here.

Again, awesome sale and I regret not picking up Stylocoeneilla in all flavors, those are very cool!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back