Get Ready for TWO Big Giveaways - Dinkins Aquatic Gardens Birthday Bash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks to all your amazing support, Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is about to reach our first birthday! We are doing two really big giveaways:

1. Facebook Giveaway - We are partnering with our friend Tian Sorg on Facebook, as her group "Tank Talk With Tian" also celebrates its first birthday. Join us on Facebook from April 4 - 14 for a huge giveaway from some well-known vendors and nonprofits. There are going to be some pretty incredible prizes given away, and of course Dinkins Aquatic Gardens gift cards are part of the mix!

2. Reef2Reef Exclusive - On the last day of the Facebook giveaway (April 14), we will launch a Reef2Reef exclusive giveaway. Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is giving away $1500 in product and gift cards, so do not miss it! Check the Giveaways forum for the official thread (we'll also post a link here.)

Thank you for Thinkin' Dinkins - it's because of you that we're looking forward to Year 2!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks all! We're just super excited and grateful for all the support. When we got started last April, I originally thought we'd sell a couple hundred dollars of phyto a month (we didn't even have pods in the beginning), and am blown away by the absolutely incredible supporters we have. Truly, thank you!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Y'all are so awesome - thank you for all the kind words!! Don't forget to check out Facebook starting tomorrow - the Birthday Bash giveaway will go for 11 days from April 4 - 14 and will alternate between the Facebook group called "Tank Talk With Tian" and our own Facebook page "Dinkins Aquatic Gardens."

On April 14, a Reef2Reef exclusive giveaway will commence, so you'll definitely want to enter that one, too!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back