Get Ready to Lose your Mind with WWC's Coral Maynia Live Sale! 3600+ corals at up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A giant thank you to everyone for joining us this weekend for Coral Maynia!! We hope you had tons of fun and snagged some great corals for your tanks! After 10pm, you can head to our website, worldwidecorals.com, for the Left Over sale.
From everyone here at WWC, thank you for joining us this weekend and be sure to post pictures of your tanks when your corals come in!

tcarstens4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Emergency! Why is our acro doing this?
image.jpg

Tunnelrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A giant thank you to everyone for joining us this weekend for Coral Maynia!! We hope you had tons of fun and snagged some great corals for your tanks! After 10pm, you can head to our website, worldwidecorals.com, for the Left Over sale.
From everyone here at WWC, thank you for joining us this weekend and be sure to post pictures of your tanks when your corals come in!
Thanks again as always

Tozame

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for putting on a great sale. It was my first and definitely won’t be my last!

FullFathomFive

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back