Get Ready to Lose your Mind with WWC's Coral Maynia Live Sale! 3600+ corals at up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MyOtherCarIsAFishtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Unfortunately, that acro looks deceased. The brown flaking stuff looks to be its skin, which has all peeled off. There are many reasons acros (or any coral) will die like this. Rapid tissue necrosis (RTN) is not uncommon, especially for acros since they are tougher to keep. It could be parameters, too much flow/light too soon after acclimation, insufficient DKH/calcium parameters, too high phosphates/nitrates, etc.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have You Purchased Your Shipping Unit?

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use the option "R2R LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 05/20. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!
[/CENTER]

azsightsound

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty happy with my haul this weekend. That was such an emotional rollercoaster!!!
Also grabbed an Arctic Yuma Mushroom (not shown here). Not bad for $640.
Might grab a few more items before my box gets taped shut on Wednesday.

Screenshot 2022-05-15 232636.png

October Sky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty happy with my haul this weekend. That was such an emotional rollercoaster!!!
Also grabbed an Arctic Yuma Mushroom (not shown here). Not bad for $640.
Might grab a few more items before my box gets taped shut on Wednesday.

Screenshot 2022-05-15 232636.png
How are you making the photo montages? You're the second one in exactly that format.

Tunnelrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got way too much but found pretty much what I've been looking for. Can't wait to get them home.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220516-084351_Shop.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-084351_Shop.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220516-084401_Shop.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-084401_Shop.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20220516-084410_Shop.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-084410_Shop.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220516-084419_Shop.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-084419_Shop.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220516-084431_Shop.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-084431_Shop.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220516-084511_Shop.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-084511_Shop.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 37

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC So I’m seeing that bowerbankis do change color depending on their lighting. How can I get the kind of coloring that are in the wysiwyg pics here? Specifically for the blue hole

PigDaddyF15E

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand the sale is over...I wanted to ask about the "mechanics" of the sale so I can be ready next time. I understand you need to purchase the shipping container beforehand...My question is about the links and how you "complete" your transaction to make sure you are the one getting the coral.

So you click on a link when they are posted...which opens another browser window/tab. Do you then have to log in, enter credit card info and such, and then complete the sale before anyone else? If someone does this on five corals for example...do you end up with five different transactions from WWC on your credit card? or does it place the item in a cart of sorts that you don't pay for the five corals until the end of the sale?

Salted Tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC So I’m seeing that bowerbankis do change color depending on their lighting. How can I get the kind of coloring that are in the wysiwyg pics here? Specifically for the blue hole
Kind of a loaded question. First off coral health. Keep them happy and strong for the best show. Water parameters and enough nutrients in the water. After that, if you want it to look JUST like the pictures... You need to be running the same lighting as WWC. They will still look good under your blue lighting as long as you keep them healthy. Maybe just not exactly like the picture. :)

PigDaddyF15E

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of a loaded question. First off coral health. Keep them happy and strong for the best show. Water parameters and enough nutrients in the water. After that, if you want it to look JUST like the pictures... You need to be running the same lighting as WWC. They will still look good under your blue lighting as long as you keep them healthy. Maybe just not exactly like the picture. :)
Do sellers (Not just WWC) ever really tell you exactly what settings they use to get the corals to look like that? I just assume they are using some type of post photo processing. Would be interesting to know what light brand/model and what settings they have it on when they take pictures. Also would be nice to know if that's just for the photo...or if they have been growing them on that setting.

Salted Tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand the sale is over...I wanted to ask about the "mechanics" of the sale so I can be ready next time. I understand you need to purchase the shipping container beforehand...My question is about the links and how you "complete" your transaction to make sure you are the one getting the coral.

So you click on a link when they are posted...which opens another browser window/tab. Do you then have to log in, enter credit card info and such, and then complete the sale before anyone else? If someone does this on five corals for example...do you end up with five different transactions from WWC on your credit card? or does it place the item in a cart of sorts that you don't pay for the five corals until the end of the sale?
My advice is to save your payment information on WWC via ShopPay. Then, you will have to pre purchase shipping. Once you are done with that, you wait for the live sale. During the live sale you click on each link as they are posted. First purchase to complete "wins" the coral. You have to be quick and buy one by one. Basically you snooze you lose. With your example, you would have five different transactions on your credit card.

Salted Tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do sellers (Not just WWC) ever really tell you exactly what settings they use to get the corals to look like that? I just assume they are using some type of post photo processing. Would be interesting to know what light brand/model and what settings they have it on when they take pictures. Also would be nice to know if that's just for the photo...or if they have been growing them on that setting.
WWC doesn't do any of that funny business to my knowledge. They are just professional photographers. They will give you the par settings, spectrum and lighting equipment used. WWC is very transparent and helpful. Just shoot them an email with all of your questions.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 114 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back