Get your Blankets Ready for WWC's Blizzard Flash Sale! Up to 80% off 1100 Frags, 80 $5 frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WCS00078-5.jpg

WCS00143-10.jpg

WCS00180-5.jpg

WCS00397-1.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a noob at the live event. Can someone briefly explain how you will be able to pick corals on sale and add them to your cart on wwc. Are they linked and you just need to click on the image in here? Also a bit more details on those $5 ones and how that works would be great. The video doesn't give much details.
We will list the corals on sale with a photo, price and a link to the website to purchase. You must purchase each frag separate as they will not be reserved in your cart.

You can purchase a max of 2 $5 frags on the sale, and for each $5 frag purchased you will need to purchase a non $5 frag.

I hope this helps, but if you have any more questions don't hesitate to email us or give us a call.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this in the Sale

IMG_8708.jpg
\

WWC Solomon Split Acropora

This is a perfect beginner Acropora. It prefers medium to high light and medium alternation flow. Best when kept on a more mature tank that is at least 8+ months old. Get your chance to add a frag to your tank at up to 80% off!

Want to learn more? Let us know what other corals you want to learn about.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this coral in the sale

Pulsing_Xeniam_648099b7-be5b-4525-8b1b-2c09fdb02b76.jpg

Pulsing Xenia

This coral is the perfect beginner coral, it's hardy and capable of adapting to the fluctuations of your new tank. However, as easy as this coral is, it is extremely important to acclimate this coral correctly for it to do well in your tank. Keep it in Medium to low light and medium to low flow and you will see it's beautiful pulsing motion. This coral ships with a small amount of carbon, so don't be alarmed by the black particles in the bag.

Any questions? Ask us, we want to help.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this in the sale

wwc_5981.jpg

Tyree Rainbow Stylophora

A great coral if you are starting on SPS. This Stylophora likes medium light and medium flow, and is easy to care for. We do recommend that your tank is at least 6+ months old.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Ireland.Escada

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my shipping box and I did a gift card. Does the gift card automatically load to my account or do I have to plug the number in every time I want to purchase? The video said the gift card was faster, but wandering if Apple Pay will work faster?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this coral in the sale!

WWC_Electric_Daisy_Stylo_f23c9495-6c12-4676-8b91-f84fdc8bb5b6.jpg

WWC Electric Daisy Stylocoeniella

This corals its perfect for a beginner that has a more mature tank, at least 6+ months old. They prefer Medium to low Light and medium flow. This is an encrusting coral that will cover your rock.

Have questions about this or other corals? We will be happy to help.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.5%
Back