Get your Delaware Reef Club Banner

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calling all Delaware (and surrounding area) Reefers!

We now have our very own super snazzy club banner and private forum! (Thank you R2R!) Let's show so pride and get lots of DRC banners out there. After you sign up, you will have access to the private forum and get the cool "Delaware Reef Club" banner under your name, like it is under mine!

To sign up, simply:

1) Scroll up to find your username and scroll over that to cause the menu to drop down

2) Select "Join User Group" in the right column of options which will bring you to a list of joinable user groups.

3) Find Delaware Reef Club's private group in the list and click on "join user group"

4) Once clicking on the link, you will see a dialogue box asking for a "Request Reason." This will be a message explaining why you are asking to be part of the club. So type an answer and click the "join user group" button.

OP
OP
TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! If you haven't already, be sure to get your DRC banner and show your Diamond State pride!

OP
OP
TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm...

I still see it on the list. When you go to “Join Users Group” you don’t see “Delaware Reef Club”?

Also, please make sure to join up at delreefclub.org

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back