Get your local reef club set up here at R2R with a forum or start a new club!

Chris Adams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so this still applies
Some perks offered:

1. Private Club Forum to go along with your public one. These private ones are good to post sensitive club business, directions to peoples house, phone numbers, and any other private club info. Club officers or appointed members will approve or disapprove request to this private forum.

2. We allow club officers or appointed members to moderate their club forum. (open close threads, sticky threads, etc.)

3. We will set your club up with a private club selling/trading forum if wanted for local selling/trading only.

Mark Lawson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning all...... Sent in a "contact us to be listed" in and going to try this as well. We are the only active club right now and only listed MASNA club member as well in San Diego Ca.

SDMA- San Diego Marine Aquarists
https://sdma.club/

six-line

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Revhtree,
How do I get a forum for our club? I've posted in the general forum for our area (MD), but would like to get a dedicated forum. Thanks.

juanrmattos

- Frag Plug Hater -
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We finally made it into the Club League, this coming Wednesday we will have our first official - 305 Reef Club - meeting, we are very interested in setting up a dedicated platform here at R2R and will welcome any South Florida resident to join.

@revhtree please kindly provide instructions.

Thank you

cc: @Ernie Crucet @mario4933

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We finally made it into the Club League, this coming Wednesday we will have our first official - 305 Reef Club - meeting, we are very interested in setting up a dedicated platform here at R2R and will welcome any South Florida resident to join.

@revhtree please kindly provide instructions.

Thank you

cc: @Ernie Crucet @mario4933
#305reefclub needs a little R2R love and a corner in the site. Let us know what do we need to do to move forward.

Thank you

Mikey-D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a Reef Club in your area? If so we want to host a FREE forum for your club here! If not then we can help you by providing you a forum for FREE to connect and you can start one yourself! We also offer cool perks for clubs.

Some perks offered:

1. Private Club Forum to go along with your public one. These private ones are good to post sensitive club business, directions to peoples house, phone numbers, and any other private club info. Club officers or appointed members will approve or disapprove request to this private forum.

2. We allow club officers or appointed members to moderate their club forum. (open close threads, sticky threads, etc.)

3. We will set your club up with a private club selling/trading forum if wanted for local selling/trading only.

4. Club scholarship program to help with expenses like frag swaps and group buys, etc. COMING SOON

Also more perks will be added as we go along and as local clubs present ideas. :D

If you are interested in a club forum here at R2R please PM me or post in this thread. Thanks. :D

483143_439993732706405_1638820261_n_zpsddae2f13.jpg
The community Virginia Beach does not exis. The Hampton Roads one does in fact do, but is not used. I would like to start a VA BEACH community forum. I can advertise and try to build numbers. How can I do this?

Back