Get your WOW! - Meet Bad Boy Bob, Chloe, and Friends!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have some incredible new named corals for you today, looking for their new homes! Each has been carefully vetted by our own Dr. Mac and is sure to make a fantastic addition to your tank! As always, first to contact us will receive the piece and all prices are shipped prices - no extra costs!

SOLD - First up we have Bad Boy Bob the Acanthophyllia. This guy is majorly fluffy and full of himself! He comes in at about 2.25 inches, and his shipped price is $399.
BadBoyBob%20Austrlomussa%20400_zpsslgca3r6.jpg

Next is Frederick, an incredible Raspberry Fungia. A little cutie, he's about 2 inches across and is ready to ship to you for $199.
Frederick%20200_zpsq8qk3doa.jpg

Meet Ruby, an extra large and supper puffy Cynarina. Check out those frosted highlights. Ruby is about 4.5 inches and will ship to you for $189.
XL%20Ruby%20Cynarina%20190_zpskwowuloy.jpg

SOLD - This is our glamour girl Gizelle, a crazy bright Trachyphyllia. Gizelle is about 3 inches and will ship for $214.
Gizelle%20Trach%20210_zpspbyxyqid.jpg

Last but certainly not least we have Chloe, an XXL Chalice! This bold beauty is a true showpiece at about 7 inches across and a real deal at only $299 shipped!
XXL%20Chloe%20Chalice%20300_zpsgmnsf0yp.jpg

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back