m.kristoff

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Basement remodel finally done!- expect to install shelves and move all my Bourbon to the new Bar! Now I can finally start working on the tank

Attachments

• base 2.jpg
    base 2.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 18
  • base 1.jpg
    base 1.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 17

Jonathan Adams

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
That’s my c
Finally starting to get everything in to start this build. The Tank from planet Aquarium us being delivered tomorrow. 2 weeks early! Basement remodel is wrapping up. New floor , paint and a bar where the tank will be installed . I had 2 new circuits ran and installed a Vent right above the tank. It will be controlled by EVE to monitor Humidity and My Apple Home kit. My 300 gallon caused a lot of damage with mold. This new build will have covers on the sump and All sources of open water will be addressed. I ran a line from outside to bring in fresh air for the skimmer to help with PH/O2 levels

bar tank home.jpg remodel.jpg vent.jpg
oncern with my build as well. I have a 210 coming so I setup a dehumidifier with a condensate pump to run right near the tank!

OP
M

m.kristoff

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
That’s my c

oncern with my build as well. I have a 210 coming so I setup a dehumidifier with a condensate pump to run right near the tank!
Humidity can destroy a house! I also have a humidifier. My plan is to get a Eve sensor connected to my Apple Home automation to kick on the vent fan.

Eve Sensor

AquaCave

What would you buy RIGHT NOW if you found an AMAZING deal on it?

• Equipment

Votes: 377 52.2%
  • Dry Goods

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Fish

Votes: 72 10.0%
  • Coral

Votes: 185 25.6%
  • Other Livestock

Votes: 7 1.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 52 7.2%