Getting back in the hobby with a 240 gallon in-wall project

SteveG_inDC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am new to R2R, but not new to reef-keeping. Despite having kept a 38 gallon mixed reef, then 75 gallon mixed reef, and various freshwater tanks and a pond over a period of many years, I still consider myself a beginner and will be here to ask many, many questions!

I am planning a 240 gallon in-wall tank with fishroom, something I've dreamed about for a long time. I am still in the planning stages, having ordered some equipment, have some left over from my last tank, and mostly still shopping around and watching craigslist and For-Sale forums. I will need lots of help and advice though. I hope to share with others what I've learned too. I try to rely on my local marine aquarium club but I want to see what this community has to offer.

Thanks,

Steve
(I live in DC, not Maryland, but R2R does not recognize the District of Columbia as a state -- that's a topic for another discussion).

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back