Getting back in to the fish hobby. New Reefer.

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Glad to have you here.

you're welcome love GIF

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm getting back into the fish hobby. I have kept many freshwater tanks over the years and one FOWLR 20g back when I was apartment dwelling. I moved for residency and had to donate everything. Now, I'm looking to build an office in unfinished area of my basement with a nice in wall aquarium. I plan to do a nice SPS dominant/mixed reef tank. I'm in the Eau Claire, WI area.
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.... I'm getting back into the fish hobby. I have kept many freshwater tanks over the years and one FOWLR 20g back when I was apartment dwelling. I moved for residency and had to donate everything. ,,,,,

Welcome to R2R, and welcome back to reefing !

I empathize with you. Moving, residency, time abroad resulted in a break for me. My son got me back in.

That said, I am a reef novice. I even had to look up "FOWLR." So you taught me something. I look forward to your build and your knowledge.

Have a great 2022 and may your reef thrive,
Jim

OP
OP
S

SmCaudata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, and welcome back to reefing !

I empathize with you. Moving, residency, time abroad resulted in a break for me. My son got me back in.

That said, I am a reef novice. I even had to look up "FOWLR." So you taught me something. I look forward to your build and your knowledge.

Have a great 2022 and may your reef thrive,
Jim
Yeah. Children do take up time. My daughter's interest in getting a betta gave me the bug again.

Back