• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting HOT - CHILLER FOR SALE OR TRADE $100 OBO

fridmani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have a 1/2 hp (I think) chiller for cheap or willing to trade for almost anything. Pick up near Pasadena or can meet somewhere. Has built in thermostat.

Chiller.jpg

Joe Barclay

Bogartus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1/2 hp (I think) chiller for cheap or willing to trade for almost anything. Pick up near Pasadena or can meet somewhere. Has built in thermostat.

Chiller.jpg
Hi, interested in Chiller. Fo you know the brand, how old it is, and is it in working condition?

OP
OP
F

fridmani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Not sure what brand it is, but I think it's an Aqua Logic. This has been sitting in my garage for the last 10 years, but I tested it and it runs like a champ. Ran it for a whole day in the sun, and cooled the water really fast.

Joe Barclay

Bogartus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what brand it is, but I think it's an Aqua Logic. This has been sitting in my garage for the last 10 years, but I tested it and it runs like a champ. Ran it for a whole day in the sun, and cooled the water really fast.
Interested I might want to come buy it this weekend if you still have it I will let you know Thursday

OP
OP
F

fridmani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Not really into SPS and not really into frags unless they are really crazy. As far as equipment, I was looking for a some lights, a skimmer, and a UV, controllable powerheads.

Back