• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
100-400
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefTeacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to go, new job and new city. For sale as the system comes down. Some items might delay as I still have livestock.

Tunze 3181 algae reactor. 2 years old, in perfect working condition $125
Tunze 9415 Skimmer 3 years old (kind of) $400. This is a beast and the most reliable and consistent skimmer ever. Pump replaced this spring, so it is just a few months old.
Avast Marine Kalk Stirrer 6 years old. Very sturdy and reliable. $100
Aqua Illumination Hydra 52 lights (3) These are NOT the HD type, older type requiring controller/Apex module. $100 each
ApexEL about 3 years old. Temp and pH probe included, but the pH probe is old. $250 ( cannot sell until more of system goes)
Dr. Bridge KH Guardian 4 years old, but working perfectly. All upgrades, hardware and software are done. $200

PIX upon request.

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interested in the kalk stirrer. What model? Looking for the size shipped to 83646

OP
OP
R

ReefTeacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is the K1. Shipping will be dependent on how you want it sent and insured. We can take the discussion private. I will include about 1 lb of Kalk/Ca(OH)2

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Payment sent. Looking for GHL Profilux controller if you got one (no starter set).

OP
OP
R

ReefTeacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Includes the EB8 as well. I really think the pH probe is completely shot. I cannot ship this for a couple of weeks though, until all the livestock is gone.

OP
OP
R

ReefTeacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not have any working probes but they are fairly cheap to replace. Unfortunately, the packet of reagent I had sprang a leak in storage so it is no longer available.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not have any working probes but they are fairly cheap to replace. Unfortunately, the packet of reagent I had sprang a leak in storage so it is no longer available.
Was the reagent for the KH guardian? How much for the unit excluding that?

OP
OP
R

ReefTeacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was reagent for the KH guardian. Without that I can do $200 shipped to Seattle. If you would like the PM1 it would be $250 and includes all cables necessary between the KH Guardian, the AIM unit, the PM1 and then the aqua bus of the Apex unit.

I have a dead, dried out pH probe. I have heard that some people can revive them, but I am dubious. I can throw it in if you like.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was reagent for the KH guardian. Without that I can do $200 shipped to Seattle. If you would like the PM1 it would be $250 and includes all cables necessary between the KH Guardian, the AIM unit, the PM1 and then the aqua bus of the Apex unit.

I have a dead, dried out pH probe. I have heard that some people can revive them, but I am dubious. I can throw it in if you like.
I'm very interested. This is the unit that tests only, does not dose? How have you liked having it? I feel like it would be convenient.

OP
OP
R

ReefTeacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very interested. This is the unit that tests only, does not dose? How have you liked having it? I feel like it would be convenient.
This is the unit that only tests and does not dose. I have liked it very much. There is a very supportive facebook page where people will talk you through any difficulties or upgrades you might need. They also sell the reagent at a discounted rate if you buy in bulk.

Using the PM1 I tied it into my apex so that my Kalk level was "always" on display. I use the quotes, because the KH Guardian tested every 4 hours, so it held constant for 4 hours after the test. You could use this reading to have some other pump dose, and I did try that at one time, but then I just found a Kalk reactor much easier to gage, and I added Kalk to the reactor if the KH was dropping at all.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the unit that only tests and does not dose. I have liked it very much. There is a very supportive facebook page where people will talk you through any difficulties or upgrades you might need. They also sell the reagent at a discounted rate if you buy in bulk.

Using the PM1 I tied it into my apex so that my Kalk level was "always" on display. I use the quotes, because the KH Guardian tested every 4 hours, so it held constant for 4 hours after the test. You could use this reading to have some other pump dose, and I did try that at one time, but then I just found a Kalk reactor much easier to gage, and I added Kalk to the reactor if the KH was dropping at all.
Thank you for the info! Sorry for all of the questions.This was a concern last I looked into these units; does it also have a personal wifi router on it? Like the little TP Link Nano wifi bridges? I don't believe I can hardline it for internet connection. Or does the AIM module and being connected to the Apex remedy this issue?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back