• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OP
OP
K

kkoranda

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the tank come with a stand? I'm interested and am local.

The Miracles cube tank? It's got a half built wooden stand I was putting together. The stand is basically just a frame and is quite huge. Like 46" long x 46" wide x 47" tall - it needs a lot of carpentry work to get it ready but if you want it I'll include it for another $50.

I was going to make it into an outfeed table for my table saw instead.

The tank is beautiful, still absolutely kills me to sell it. I paid $1,995 for it + shipping.

OP
OP
K

kkoranda

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still trying to get back to everyone, trying to juggle this and work today.

Thanks for all your interest!

I am honoring inquiries in chronological order but I am giving priority to local buyers. If you're able to pick up but all other offers require shipping then the local offer is immediately #1 in the queue.

OP
OP
K

kkoranda

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, the photo album is here. I AM STILL ADDING TO IT, it does not show everything as of 4:50 CST.

For ALL inquiries about shipping please check the spreadsheet first. If an item does not have dimensions or weight on the spreadsheet then I will add them upon request.

I'm getting a ton of "how much is it to ship to <my zip code>" questions. Unfortunately I don't have time to check this many combinations of boxing/shipping for multiple sets of items. Please do me a favor and check it out yourself to get a general idea. You don't need to be exactly correct, just approximate. My zip code is 60026.

I will use USPS (preferred), FedEx or UPS.

Please try to stick to standard box sizes for the estimate:

If you're okay with the shipping cost then PM me and we'll arrange the specifics.

For anything that WON'T fit in these boxes then please make up a box size that seems like it would fit - give your items at least 1-2 inches of space.

Again, my zip is 60026.

OP
OP
K

kkoranda

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUMP still have things available - some sales fell through so please check again if you were interested in anything!

If it's not marked SOLD in the spreadsheet then I still have it.

My apologies to anyone I didn't get back to, been very busy with this home purchase & work. Sorting through PMs and remembering who inquired about what was a bit of a mess.

Please PM again if you're still interested in anything.

I know this is dry goods but I also have some coral I'm trying to sell if anyone local is interested. A few acans, a meteor shower, a frogspawn, a psammocora, and some candy cane frags. All varying sizes & states of health (some in bad shape), all cheap or free. Be prepared to treat/QT as there's algae.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back