• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting out of the Hobby Nano sale! Located in Indiana! Shipping and local pickup available!

Item Price
$40-$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Lalaallieu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm getting out of the hobby and looking to sell some stuff. I'll post pictures of course. I've got a Prime 16 for sale. I'd like to get 175 out of it with the mount including shipping. I've got a 21 gallon tideline tank I want $100 out of that comes with biomedia, pump, and filter sock for local pickup only. I've got filter floss, Refractometer, with control, bone cutters, ati testing kit, camera lense for taking pictures, some filter bags, thermometer and glue, for 40 shipping not included. Testing kits all salifert (2) alk, (2) cal, and one each of the rest pH, ammonia, Nitrate, Phosphate and magnesium, used $60. Only tested with most of them twice. Selling for $85 on saltwateraquarium.com. Then I've got all these chemicals including Plus NP, Ammonia for dosing, Aiptasia X, Chemipure blue/elite, Coral RX, Carbon, Kolar GFO, Reef roids, Reef flux, unused biomedia, Revive and Vibrant $100. Some of this is used please send a message if interested and we can go over how much of what I have. It's all been barely used as my tank was only setup a little over a month. Also have a 75W heater and a nano wavemaker for $45.
image0.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hey guys, I'm getting out of the hobby and looking to sell some stuff. I'll post pictures of course. I've got a Prime 16 for sale. I'd like to get 175 out of it with the mount including shipping. I've got a 21 gallon tideline tank I want $100 out of that comes with biomedia, pump, and filter sock for local pickup only. I've got filter floss, Refractometer, with control, bone cutters, ati testing kit, camera lense for taking pictures, some filter bags, thermometer and glue, for 40 shipping not included. Testing kits all salifert (2) alk, (2) cal, and one each of the rest pH, ammonia, Nitrate, Phosphate and magnesium, used $60. Only tested with most of them twice. Selling for $85 on saltwateraquarium.com. Then I've got all these chemicals including Plus NP, Ammonia for dosing, Aiptasia X, Chemipure blue/elite, Coral RX, Carbon, Kolar GFO, Reef roids, Reef flux, unused biomedia, Revive and Vibrant $100. Some of this is used please send a message if interested and we can go over how much of what I have. It's all been barely used as my tank was only setup a little over a month. Also have a 75W heater and a nano wavemaker for $45.
image0.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
I'm interested in the prime light is it hd and still available??

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back